• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Furry-GAF

D-Pad

I've only played two that I can't immediately recall off the top of my head, unless you count Smash Bros (if so it would be my favorite):

Star Fox
Suikoden Tierkreis
efCpt13.jpg
gRdzAfc.jpg

I don't really like either game. Well I like Tierkreis but the MC bugs me too much. I hated him so I stopped playing shortly after Cougar joined the party. MC's VA doesn't help matters byreadingeverylinesuperfast. It's a shame because I liked pretty much everyone else in the story.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
It would have been pretty good if bangaa actually played roles rather than grunts.

And Diulf is awesome because he's badass and sexy and his Japanese voice is voiced by Tetsu Inada ohmygod

Boss Doggie

dunno who that guy is but nearly all of Tetsu Inada's voice work that are anthro are considered the epitome of manliness in kemono stuff. Like Doggie, Rouen, and such.

Sooo much heart <3

D-Pad

Never made it to the Diulf portion of the game, but I read spoilers about Cougar. That also killed any willpower I had left to continue.

And "who's Travis Willingham"?! Why, he only voices the greatest character in all of anime:

Colonel Roy Mustang. Flame Alchemist.

It would have been pretty good if bangaa actually played roles rather than grunts.
Ah, but I happen to like their melee-focused classes - Dragoon (Jump, Wrmkiller, * Breath), White Monk (Counter, Air Render <3), Gladiator (* Sword, Beatdown, Ultima Sword).

Good class for beating things down close range regardless of element... though in terms of raw power, Double Sword makes Humans the best in that regard. And for delivering damage at range, there's little that can withstand an Ultima Shot from across the map. Nevertheless, good enough for me.

Would totally use her
in my party

Oh yes, Breath of Fire is a good one. It happened to be one of the first few SNES games I've played. Haven't played past the 1st, but good game still.

As a side note, it's fun when games just throw in other races 'just because'. It's nice to have background info, histories, etc., but it's fine to just do so for the sake of variety, like a different hair color :p

Gattuso

sine mora, I completely forgot about that game and I love that genre. I thought the cast of characters was interesting too.

Gattuso

SECRETS

Haha, ok. I just thought that if we are going to do a proper thread, it should be somebody able to do a decent and fair job of it.
i'm not doing this solo, and we have a google doc set up so if someone knows about one or more aspects of it they can add to it. well i'm taking off am hours right now and i should try to get some rest.

Boss Doggie

I always thought we'd finish this up first, but then I realized we only have like 54 pages (yay 100 posts per page!)

Joqu

No no no. I-It's far too rough looking to post here already. Maybe once it's finished. Maybe. >_<'

Besides, it actually is a bird. Avians aren't really furries!

Gattuso

If anybody feels they can add to the google doc since I'm not claiming to be an expert here
or if Hitokage just wants to look and mock what's in there so far (did you have someone in mind when you said "somebody able to do a decent and fair job"?)
just quote to see the link. It was still just started so don't expect a lot in there for now, especially with it being finals week for me.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
I'm not here to mock! As long as it isn't just a collage of bara and there's some standards for quality I'd be fine with it.

Oh, and also remember to keep everything SFW. The forum is the forum, after all.

Odahviing

Banned
Hey welcome! Most people on GAF are super friendly, so I hope you enjoy it here. As corrupted stated above we're working on a proper OT, so you're coming at an interesting time. Here's the IRC, it's a bit empty at this time of day.

I am browsing since 2 weeks through the gaming forums and all I see is hate and more hate.

But I know that furries are usually the friendliest people of all (I'm one too so i have to know xD)!

plot twist: I have no fur but scales.

jgminto

It's better than most forums at least! I usually just stick to AnimeGAF and here anyway, where everyone is awesome. So what are you into anyway, other than scales?

Odahviing

Banned
It's better than most forums at least! I usually just stick to AnimeGAF and here anyway, where everyone is awesome. So what are you into anyway, other than scales?

Scales: Dragons, Lizards, Argonians and I guess much more

Fur: Canines, Felines

but scalies are my favourite obv.

That's why I wanted to join this community! ^^

I am fairly active on the battlelog.com forums but they are just filled with trolls, freaks and scary people.

Then im also a little active on the Bethesda Forums (the most mature one i've seen to date)

jgminto

Well, if you need any help or stuff just ask here or the irc
when there's more than just sleeping Chuck on
and we'll help out. Don't know what sites you are on for furry stuff. Do you use FA?

jgminto

No problem. I feel like a pro right now! You'd never know I only started posting in the thread a bit over a week ago! You can probably expect people to be on when the US wakes up. Also don't click the links in a work environment, not a smart idea! lol

Odahviing

Banned
No problem. I feel like a pro right now! You'd never know I only started posting in the thread a bit over a week ago! You can probably expect people to be on when the US wakes up. Also don't click the links in a work environment, not a smart idea! lol
I'm a student so I guess it's ok xD

Top Bottom