• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Furry-GAF

FoxSpirit

My Manly Stallion
28081199qi796.png
Posting something I like?? It must be the end of days o_O

no, I just don't like them. Or pegasus's.

But if that's what the girl wants, let her have her unicorn husbando
And hating on Celestia on Celestia day is what will bring it onto us, it seems.

G-Fex

I'm going to fund my own anime about teenage girls in high school with their anthro boyfriends, and all the wacky adventures that follow.

G-Fex

its always anthro guys
probably seeing boobs on anything that isnt human weird people out

I hope you're not implying i'm sexist. I believe in equal anthro opportunity.

We can have anthro females too. and No they don't have to be all boobs and fanservice. Just females.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
I'm just saying that it's possible that fitting the typical moe style is more important than considerations of how anthro women look. Otaku are a picky lot, after all.

Uchip

Banned
the middle ground between 'too anime' and 'too anthro' is such a thin line
kyoani has shown us that they can specialize in everything from cheekbones to eyes
theyre probably the best bet

G-Fex

I can't really recall much anthro females before anime looks. I suppose in some western cartoon.

oh yeah and disney movies.

Uchip

Banned
not sure if you have seen the show but he already looked like that but with clothing on

where did the name ookami kun come from anyway?

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
not sure if you have seen the show but he already looked like that but with clothing on

where did the name ookami kun come from anyway?

I've seen it, and he isn't really much other than a funny animal - he still looks like a typical polar bear just with a scarf and apron.

And suddenly that fanart has some rather dirty implications.

Name is from my weaboo days during teen. Kinda stuck.

Uchip

Banned
well since i got ignored, ill move on
I cant say there has been a single female character of canine basis that has looked right to me. And I was wondering why that is, and it kind of made sense.

cats: obsessed with grooming, high pitched vocals, slender, flexible, smaller facial features =feminine attributes

dogs: smelly, athletic, shamelessly horny, more prominent facial features =masculine attributes

G-Fex

well since i got ignored, ill move on
I cant say there has been a single female character of canine basis that has looked right to me. And I was wondering why that is, and it kind of made sense.

cats: obsessed with grooming, high pitched vocals, slender, flexible, smaller facial features =feminine attributes

dogs: smelly, athletic, shamelessly horny, more prominent facial features =masculine attributes

I watched it,.....eh...it was bad.

Just....yeah I hate all those people.

I wouldn't wear fursuit but if I met a girl who did that'd be neato.

Maybe someday I'll run into Rabbitinthem00n

G-Fex

That's ridiculous. That's more ridiculous than the muscle body suits used on the ninja turtles next mutation show.

So it's perfect for you Ookami

Top Bottom