• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Further NA Zelda Symphony dates revealed (Vancouver, Phoenix, etc) [ON SALE NOW]

Saw the thread and got excited about going to a concert this April since I live near Phoenix. Then I saw that this thread is a year old.

Jazzem

Query for anyone who's been to one of the recent performances (2012-2013); am I right in saying there isn't a VIP option this time, and that prices vary just depending on where you're seated?

Frolow

Banned
Just got back from the Milwaukee Symphony. Just wow, absolutely fantastic. Loved the Zelda 2 Melody, The Wind Waker Movement, and the Gerudo Valley Theme especially.

Also, at the end of the credits they said "Look forward to Season 2 of the Symphony, starting June 30th in San Fransisco." Hopefully this means they'll be doing some of the lesser titles like the Oracles games and The Minish Cap.

Jackano

So it's finally coming to France! From what I know, it's the first european date (the first non-american date in fact) since the London one in the first batch in 2011.
So whenever you live other than in NA, it may be still a hope.
That's pretty lame that it comes in may 2013, when the series will be 26 years and 3 months old, for a concert that was created in celebration of the 25th anniversary of Zelda.

So, Paris, May 25th. It was barely announced last friday and at this moment, only few low-category or top category places are left. Come on guys, I thought the top categories will be the first sold, but I bet 110€ is a little too pricy by those times.

Anyway, I intend to try to get to the producing enterprise, sounds like a little one who already worked to do japanese artists tours in France/Europe, as well as some video advertisements for Nintendo France, who primary explains why they are handling it.

Also, at the end of the credits they said "Look forward to Season 2 of the Symphony, starting June 30th in San Fransisco." Hopefully this means they'll be doing some of the lesser titles like the Oracles games and The Minish Cap.

Awesome! There's still hope that they'll tour close to me!

The show in Milwaukee was amazing. I was on the edge of my seat the entire time. The Wind Waker medley was definitely my favorite one. Now I need to hunt a copy down, too impatient to wait for the Wii U version.

"Following the huge success of 2011-2012, concert goers in Atlanta will journey back to the land of Hyrule and enjoy an all-new season of breathtaking new material, exploring additional chapters from The Legend of Zelda franchise, as well as preserving the beautifully orchestrated four-movement symphony from last season. "

Wait new stuff? Will go again, and make sure I remember my 3ds this time :)

Link0080

Just got this. I really enjoyed the last one, I'm for sure going again.

i57RXMGnIpUHt.jpg

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Just got that email too, but not sure if I want to go again, especially if I'm probably not going to be in the city in the summer.

Pupsicles

Hi guys,

Not sure if there was a new thread for this but I figured maybe I could bump it with awesome news!

Just got this Email!

Link: http://zelda-symphony.com/schedule

REDMOND, Wash., April 22, 2013 - By popular demand, "The Legend of Zelda: Symphony of the Goddesses" concert series is returning with "Season 2" to eight cities from last year's tour and is coming soon to even more locations in North America. Based on one of the most popular and beloved video game series of all time, the tour features live orchestral performances of theme music from Nintendo's The Legend of Zelda franchise. The newly announced dates include:

Returning due to popular demand:
Atlanta; Cobb Energy Performing Arts Centre; June 6
San Francisco; Louise M. Davies Symphony Hall; June 10
Montreal; Place des Arts; June 14
Los Angeles; Greek Theatre; June 12
Austin Texas; Long Center; June 29
Philadelphia; The Mann Center for the Performing Arts; July 25
Toronto; Sony Centre for the Performing Arts; Sept. 7
Seattle; Benaroya Hall; Sept. 12
Newly coming to:
Baltimore; Joseph Meyerhoff Symphony Hall; July 27
Grand Rapids Mich.; DeVos Performance Hall; Oct. 19

Artemisia

Banned
Hi guys,

Not sure if there was a new thread for this but I figured maybe I could bump it with awesome news!

Just got this Email!

REDMOND, Wash., April 22, 2013 - By popular demand, "The Legend of Zelda: Symphony of the Goddesses" concert series is returning with "Season 2" to eight cities from last year's tour and is coming soon to even more locations in North America. Based on one of the most popular and beloved video game series of all time, the tour features live orchestral performances of theme music from Nintendo's The Legend of Zelda franchise. The newly announced dates include:

Newly coming to:

omg I'll be near Atlanta at that time. I missed this last year so I may try this time.

TommyT

Hi guys,

Just got this Email!

Newly coming to:

Seems like are a few different ones from this thread as well: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=519504

How nice of them to finally come to Michigan. Too bad I won't drive two hours to see the event. They better plan an event in Detroit or Ann Arbor

Top Bottom