• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

G/A/F : Man Finds 9-Foot Alligator in Backyard Swimming Pool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apoc29

Gators haven't survived for this long without mastering the art of fence climbing.

1449775760-alligatorclimbsfenceWEBSITE.jpg

Somebody call a plumber:
Vz0tdXC.png

Skunkers

Wait, what? What stretch of I-75?

Alligator Alley, obviously. I remember when I was a kid there were fewer lanes there, and there were indeed gator crossing signs. I think they have fenced and barricaded better the sides of the highway nowadays, and built occasional tunnels underneath for wildlife to cross.

Kaladin

Alligator Alley, obviously. I remember when I was a kid there were fewer lanes there, and there were indeed gator crossing signs. I think they have fenced and barricaded better the sides of the highway nowadays, and built occasional tunnels underneath for wildlife to cross.

That area also has these signs

Panther-crossing-sign_Eric-Myer-e1333655239417.jpg

gwarm01

I thought the Flordia Panther was exceedingly rare

Don't quote me on this, but I believe the Florida panther is endangered and most of their deaths are from vehicle collisions. That stretch of road passes by the panther preserve, so I guess that's the highest risk area for hitting them. I never saw one when I drove through, although I would have liked to.

Uh, yeah, no shit this happens in Florida. In fact, it's not even that strange of a phenomenon to come in contact with a gator. The guy is lucky it wasn't one of those fucking Burmese pythons that idiots keep releasing into the environment.

Kickz

This is why I will never live in Florida. I mean how the hell can seeing these modern day dinos not nake you want to gtfo?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom