• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

G/A/F: Man threw an alligator inside a Wendy's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alligators? Obviously I assumed Germany.

I guess if we were doing the american version of G/A/F (Georgia, Arizona, Florida) it could have been Georgia.

vTRatz.gif

HA! I saw this episode the other day too

Piggus

I wanna say I'm surprised, but after hearing some of my friend's Taco Bell drive-thru stories from when he worked there, I'm really not. There are a lot of fucking crazy/rude/entitled/psychotic individuals who order fast food and somehow manage to function elsewhere in society, probably just barely.

Man, if alligators are involved, why even bother making it G/A/F unless it's G or A? Everybody's immediately going to know it's Florida.

IrishNinja

seriously, that poor fuckin' alligator

those things don't usually fuck with anybody out here, what a shitty thing to do

ps FL stays > ur state

vern

G/A/F: Bogan throws saltwater crocodile inside a Macca's.

That would have been about as difficult as yours OP.

IrishNinja

Alligators are not the same as Crocodiles.

A salt water crocodile would fuck an alligator up.

yeah, a single trip to the glades brings this kinda important knowledge

a gator in your wendy's is prolly confused/scared but doesn't want shit to do with you

a croc though? getthefuckouttathere

Carbonox

I'm more interested in this Jupiter Man lad. Will be interesting to see his career trajectory - jobber or legit title challenger?

What is it about Wendy's drive thru windows.

Ive had friends that threw stink bombs through those windows. Resulting in Wendy's having to making those windows smaller.

Hilarious.

i thought alligators lived in aus when i made this thread ;_;
turns out only crocs

When I see Americans poking alligators with sticks, it always worries me. They seem to snap and get angry but won't chase you in 30km/hr bursts then deathroll you like an Aussie croc. Also tend to not be 5m long. Fuckers are aggro as shit.

To add to the "can't be Australia" posts. I've never seen a Wendy's (Australia's Hot Dogs and Shakes version) with a drivethrough. Or in its own building. Mostly as kiosks in shopping centers for the most part separate from the main food court. Usually near a Boost Juice.

I second this. Almost always in a food court, from what I've seen.

Gattsu25

Banned
It was either gonna be Florida or Australia but I knew, deep down, I knew it would be Florida.

What I didn't expect was Jupiter Florida. Not my town or anything but closer to my old home than most of these other FL stories.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom