• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF DotA(better than Diablo 2) WC3 club give us your b.net wc3 username NOW!

Monk

Banned
WC3 was a piece of shit, but DotA more than made up for it. I just cant stop playing it. Better than Diablo II!!

Mines Damian79, My brothers is yoofz.

blackadde

http://dota-allstars.com/

It is a custom map for WC3, with two warring factions. 5v5, teams choose heros beforehand and try to push through the opponent's defense (waves of creeps, towers, enemy heros etc) to destroy the opposing base. Sounds pretty simple, but it's amazingly polished for what is essentially a fan map and the back and forth between sides is really goddamn fun. A lot of people who had given up entirely on ladder WC3 for whatever reason refound the game via DotA.

sleeveboy

I mostly play 1v1 wc3, but I'd like to get into this game. But I hate playing against random people. I'm decent at 1v1 but still a noob at this, so people always give me shit when I play random games of DotA. Stupid 14-year-olds.

Anyway, if anyone feels like a game (of DotA or regular WC3), my AIM is sleeveboy76. West account = proto_manch, East account = zemblan_king.

sasimirobot

Super Addictive, try it if you havent! I never thought I would ever be into a Custom Map but I play this about 40 hours/week!?

God, I need a new hobby...

mint

Banned
dota sucks. i played my days..till i realized several important aspects are missing that are essential to any multiplayer game:
1) no good community, all the people are jerks, especially the tda clan
2) no dedicated, operating clan league/ladder (igs sucks)

also, battle.net gui is suck compared to eso2 (aoe3)
dota was "fun" when you don't realize those 2 things are missing.

Top Bottom