• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop 2011+ |OT3| Look out for OT4 before Detox (dat sh!t cray)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
I actually liked Tyga's verse on the I'm On remix.

I listened to Rack City in it's entirety last night. Now that's bad.

Throw on Rack City, Make it Nasty, and Bouncin on My Dick at a party. See what happens.

No Macca is right the whole song is pretty bad... if you have a party and the DJ plays the entire song he needs to be beaten with a rubber hose

Fantomex

Ironman.

I find it better than 36 chambers. Seriously. Best wu tang album IMO.

Capadonnas verse on Winter Wars for that Ironman album.

SweetJesusGuyBlackSS.png

CRS

God damn, not even a second and got my head nodding. Great timing Ace. Just what I needed to cram for my Logic exam.

And on a school note, got accepted to San Jose SU. One down, two to go.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
I was worried that ye mix was going to be nothing but kanye babbling for an hour, I'm glad to see it's mostly his older production with other rappers on it.

Another remix/mashup for you guys: Taylor Swift v. Waka Flocka (No hands)
http://www.mediafire.com/?ktmp9az3wf4puyb

Like I said earlier, if you guys have anything you want me to sample/use the acapella of lemme know.

haha peter man, you gave this song a WHOLEEEE different feel haha. It's like on some I like partying but it's depressing sometimes type shit! ahaha, I dig it. I have a mashup I'll like for you to try out I'll PM you soon to ask for your thoughts.

Edit: Pinko got banned. I swear every time one of us gets unbanned, another one gets banned haha. Ah, I don't think his ban is that long anyway haha.

How the hell did FAME win anythoing in a year that had Anthony Hamilton and Raphael Saadiq albums released in it?

Seems like the same rules don't apply to urban music. With rock, pop, duet shit etc the Grammy board tends to award older artists over young ones - unless the younger artist is some major force (like Taylor Swift). You'd think the Grammy voters, who are mainly a bunch of middle aged people, would certainly award Hamilton over Brown. Hell, Brown's behavior alone should have turned them off.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
True, I shoulda known better, but I figured maybe you were drunk or something or lost a bet.
Could have been drunk! But even drunk I make good choices (unless they are with women) most the time!

Holy shit Ace, Stand Up to Stronger actually make me get up and bust a move for a second.

I had almost forgotten that he made Stand Up.. great beat, and Luda kills it..

T Dollarz

I'm on an itouch, somebody wanna post the tracklist to that mix? I'll download it next time I get the chance. I've always tried to make a good yeezy mix but there's so many songs I want to include :lol

CRS

I'm on an itouch, somebody wanna post the tracklist to that mix? I'll download it next time I get the chance. I've always tried to make a good yeezy mix but there's so many songs I want to include :lol
You can't stream direct mp3s? I'm pretty sure there's an app that could let you paste the mp3 link ans stream it.

PBY

Banned
Blackace.... BLACKMOTHERFUCKINGACE, YOUSONOVABITCH...

THIS IS SO DOPEEEEE. I love your ignorant mixes, but damn. This mix is perfect. Thanks man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom