• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTV| 2Chainz on my neck, 1Finger in my anus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn I fell asleep, then woke up with a sudden urgency thinking Kendrick leaked

:(
i42OfvE12b4K8.gif

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
When's RZA's soundtrack supposed to be out, and what else is notable for the rest of this month?

Also what's the consensus on Black Bar Mitzvah? Should I just not waste my time on that ish? Imagining Ross on Mercy seems like it would be terrible.

IrishNinja

consensus on k-dot? and yeah, that gif is killing

I hope Mike Jones makes a comeback

Would listen to a Mike Jones Wacka colab

+1, id be down fo this

Man, fuck this song still goes.

As High As Wu Tang Gets

OBD goes in, GZA goes in, Meth goes in and RZA provides an fucking absolutely incredible beat.

was anyone else quietly terrified of clicking this link and finding ponies

50 Cent showed up at Interscope records for French Montanas listening part. They then cancelled the whole thing because of it. Lol 50 a goon

for real? that's fuckin hilarious, bit've an overreaction though

fuk yo xcom squad clown

ahahaha...for real though you're fucking up his light energy, filler
i dont know what a chakra realingment costs right now in this economy, but still

ps watching sons of anarchy now...man they could sell this shit by saying "hellboy's biker gang takes on an aryan nation led by henry rollins" and idve been there day 1

iavi

LFTU tier would be perfectly fine? LFTU's biggest mark against it wasn't the albums nonexistent lack of quality, but the fact that 4eva N a Day came out what felt like only moments before, with Krits tapes before even that being of SUCH quality.

K.dot has nowhere near that level of saturation.

Macca

consensus on k-dot? and yeah, that gif is killing

+1, id be down fo this

was anyone else quietly terrified of clicking this link and finding ponies

for real? that's fuckin hilarious, bit've an overreaction though

ahahaha...for real though you're fucking up his light energy, filler
i dont know what a chakra realingment costs right now in this economy, but still

ps watching sons of anarchy now...man they could sell this shit by saying "hellboy's biker gang takes on an aryan nation led by henry rollins" and idve been there day 1
Thinking there might have to be a My Little Wu video coming up. Maybe some Shimmy Shimmy Ya

Esch

Banned
i always forget that some people here actually used to like J Cole and Lupe and shit like that. lol

anyway i dont hate krit, i just feel like that teacher with a student that has been giving in solid B+ work who just turned in some C material and youre like ":/"

Macca

i always forget that some people here actually used to like J Cole and Lupe and shit like that. lol

anyway i dont hate krit, i just feel like that teacher with a student that has been giving in solid B+ work who just turned in some C material and youre like ":/"
RIP Repon.

Sheesh, have some faith guys. I think new Kendrick is gonna blow brains.

I revisited habits and contradictions today and dang, it hasn't held up well, mainly due to so much filler. I could cut half the tracks and make the best hip-hop release of the year, though. In fact...

1. Sacrilegious
2. There He Go
3. Hands on the Wheel
4. Sexting
5. Sex Drive
6. 2 Raw (Bonus track but w/e)
7. Druggys wit Hoes
8. Groovelines pt. 1
9. My Hatin Joint
10. Blessed

gawddam that is a great 40 minutes.

IrishNinja

Thinking there might have to be a My Little Wu video coming up. Maybe some Shimmy Shimmy Ya

ODB did it for the babies...dont shit on our future while troll-training in different gravities now maccas

also time for some poliGAF up in hurr

Shyne has spent time in Belize, Paris and Jerusalem, but he has been unable to come back to the U.S., where he grew up and made a name for himself as a rap star. Po says Obama is well aware of his dilemma, noting that he and the POTUS share a mutual friend, Harvard Law professor Charles J. Ogletree. "He knows who I am, he knows what's happenin'," the rapper said of Obama. "He's always talkin' about he listens to hip-hop and his daughter listens to hip-hop. He knows who Shyne is, he knows I'm deported."

The former Bad Boy rapper feels that if he is brought back to America he can help quell the violence in inner-cities like Chicago, where the murder rate has sky-rocketed, by talking to young children and helping to keep them on the right path. He criticizes the Head of State for not lending a hand. "How can he be serious about stopping violence in inner cities and promoting education in inner cities and not using Shyne?" the rapper questioned.

Whether he gets Barack's help or not, the "That's Gangsta" MC maintains that he should be returning to the U.S. shortly. "I should be in America in a couple of months. We working to try and get this visa," he said. "Obama is playing games, he frontin', he better do the right thing."

Since being released from prison, Shyne has become more deeply devoted to the Jewish faith, and went on to suggest that if the POTUS were to assist, it would benefit him spiritually. "Jews is powerful, so if he don't help the jew out he ain't gonna be blessed," he said. "And he ain't doing the right thing. My voice is too powerful."

Earlier this week actress Stacey Dash took a ton of heat for tweeting in support of Mitt Romney. Race has been a definite factor with fans criticizing the African American star for not voting for the first black president, but Shyne doesn't believe the people should vote based on color alone. "I don't believe in all that, if you black you get a pass, nah if you corny, you corny," he said.

icet-o.gif

my new crisis speeddial: 1) Ja Rule 2) Shyne

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Friday Night Lights >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Section80 and Kendrick's career thus far.

Kendrick's highs are way higher though.

Real talk though, is Complex the most bloated site on the internet or what? Run NoScript on that page and just marvel at all of the different shit that's trying to load on you.

HiiiLife

Friday Night Lights >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Section80 and Kendrick's career thus far.

Kendrick's highs are way higher though.

Real talk though, is Complex the most bloated site on the internet or what? Run NoScript on that page and just marvel at all of the different shit that's trying to load on you.

Premeditated Murder is my shiiiiiiit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom