• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF NCAA Football 2005 Tournament I: A prelude to Victory (Xbox only! signup now!)

shpankey

not an idiot
DMczaf said:
Blackistanis will one day rule the world!

...now if I can find a 2nd one.

lol.gif

Ramirez

renegade2-lg.jpg

I shall stab that beast!! :D

Renegade & Chief Osceola>All

Anyone know why the hell EA hasn't had the little bit where the Chief throws the flamin spear into the ground before the game,that would rawk :p

I cannot wait for NCAA foozball...live is just the icing on the cake. Last year NCAA was the most satisfying game I played....this is gunna kick large amounts of ass.

Fifty

Don't start the tourny right away :(

Since the game isn't distributed in Canada...I've got to wait a few days extra for my local store to get it in. Hopefully it will come early (when you guys get it), but based on past years it'll be a bit. Dammit.

dont worry fifty, we wont start without you. first off, it'll take a few days to get accustomed to the game and more importantly for everyone to actually sign in.

plus, don't worry, we will have many tournaments... as we did in madden!

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
USC for me. :D

Hey I'm new to the game. This will be my first time ever playing a college football game. And I was cheering for USC huge last year. And I used to be a fan of their basketball team back when Harold Miner was there.

So yeah sign me up for USC. I don't know why I kinda feel guilty for picking them though. What's up with the comment earlier?? :p

Fifty

My comment? :D

I guess I knew that their ratings will rock in this game, so it'll be an uphill battle for UCLA (my team)

I'm glad someone picked them though :) I hope I get to play you.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Fifty said:
My comment? :D

I guess I knew that their ratings will rock in this game, so it'll be an uphill battle for UCLA (my team)

I'm glad someone picked them though :) I hope I get to play you.

We'll set something up. That way when you beat the rookie you can somehow feel that you have helped UCLA in some small way. LoL.

sefskillz

shitting in the alley outside your window
i want in... middle tennessee state university.

underdog and shit, lets do this.

Guileless

Temp Banned for Remedial Purposes
Athlon Magazine ranked every team 1-117, here's where everybody's team is on their ranking.

FMT - Cal #14
DMczaf - UNLV #91
shpankey - Oklahoma #2
ramirez - florida state #9
andy - florida #15
kindbudmaster - ohio state #10
mrbob - Virginia Tech #32
matrix - houston #76
guileless - ole miss #41
hgplayer1 - texas a&m #52
speedrazor - minnesota #24
fifty - UCLA #45
element - washington #50
biff - texas #6
. drey - michigan #7
siamesedreamer - auburn #19
zombie - notre dame #37
dskillz - LSU #8
truelize - USC #1
sefskillz - middle tennessee #102

Ramirez

Wow,I figured we would be down a little this year considering how many seniors we lost on Offense and Defense...:D

holy shit what is cal doing so high? i only picked them cause they're the only in-state team i like (i dont dislike USC but i dont want to pick the #1 ranked team, and i fucking hate UCLA... thanks for jj stokes by the way you scumbags)

shpankey

not an idiot
Ramirez said:
renegade2-lg.jpg

I shall stab that beast!! :D

Renegade & Chief Osceola>All

Anyone know why the hell EA hasn't had the little bit where the Chief throws the flamin spear into the ground before the game,that would rawk :p

Out you go, I chase the from these lands!

midphoto.jpg

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
WOOT..lucky #76 ... :(

shpankey

not an idiot
Guys, I don't know when this tourney starts/ends etc, but Make a Wish has granted our daughter a wish before her surgery.. so they are sending us to Disney World in Florida for a week long vacation; from July 19th to July 28th (we are driving - which is where the extra 4 days are from). Also, after August 9th, which is when we leave for her operation, I may be gone for up to 5 weeks, so I of course won't be available for the tourney then either.

If any of this interfere's with the tourney, can you please take me out? And don't worry about taking me out of the tourney if it does, it's no biggie (please don't hold up anything for me).

Fifty

That's great that you were given that vacation. I really hope you guys have a good time :)

I also hope that the surgery goes well. It's got to be hard to go through, but I wish you all the best.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Have fun at Disney Land. Good luck with everything this summer.

Time is trickling until this game comes out. I'm in Canada so I will have to wait a bit longer for EA to ship it to me anyway. So close yet so far.

Guileless

Temp Banned for Remedial Purposes
Excellent...I am now an Xbox Live subscriber. It's all falling into place.

Have fun in Orlando shpankey.

Fifty

Biff Hardbody said:
I just want a team with a good power RB. I plan on running 99% of the time, even on 4th and 13. I'm not sure if I'll change, but I'd like a good runner. Any suggestions?

I was just reading over this thread and I noticed this comment. Stop the madness! One of the reasons I don't play with random people online is because they hardly ever punt. Please tell me you're joking :(

Top Bottom