• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF Steamgifts Group Invite Thread

It has come to my attention that people are still sending PMs to Xelios to be invited to this group. Please refrain from sending them to him as he has left the group and the only people that can invite are myself and metalmurphy. I can't change the OP or I would to reflect this. Again you can ask here and we try to keep up or send a PM.

TheTux

Not sure if I'm allowed to post ModBot giveaways in this thread but I have some keys for you.

ModBot said:
Instructions for TheTux:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste. Your giveaway will be automatically reposted on your behalf.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 6 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (TheTux, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Deus Ex - The Fall -- MB-7ED57D1B2D74A781 - Taken by Woody Invincible. 22 entrants total.
Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris with Season Pass 33% OFF SQEX Store Voucher -- MB-002FF952CC450BBC - Taken by Reg. 10 entrants total.
Thief - The Master Thief Edition -- MB-4639BA6D9CD63F50 - Taken by Cosmic Schwung. 41 entrants total.
The Last Remnant -- MB-9EFB0A19DCAC2BE3 - Taken by ElMexiMerican. 29 entrants total.
FINAL FANTASY XIII-2 50% OFF SQEX Store Voucher -- MB-49E58DE48EB7A749 - Taken by SniperHunter. 10 entrants total.
FINAL FANTASY III 50% OFF SQEX Store Voucher -- MB-3AF9921CDD2309E6 - Taken by Anustart. 3 entrants total.

By the way, there were some errors processing your keys...
Note: The key you added for Deus Ex - The Fall was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris with Season Pass 33% OFF SQEX Store Voucher was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Thief - The Master Thief Edition was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for The Last Remnant was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for FINAL FANTASY XIII-2 50% OFF SQEX Store Voucher was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for FINAL FANTASY III 50% OFF SQEX Store Voucher was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.

t1419006459z1.png

Wrong thread I know but this was the closest one I could find that made sense:

Can someone please invite me to the main NeoGAF Steam Group? I don't have many Steam friends so far, only recently started back in PC gaming. Not sure if you have to friend me first to invite me so I'll leave it up to a good GAF Samaritan to help me out.

My username is REALITYCheque

Thanks very much.

Edit: awesome. Thanks so much.

Top Bottom