• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gafia 3 [Mafia] | Welcome to Lynchwood Acres

franconp

So Kyan send a banana to Dragonz, post-restricted Blarg (thanks Kyan!!), killed either Sorian or Bronx and he must have switched someone last night.

Splinter I think it's time to share what happened N3.

Burbeting

Banned
It's interesting that scum NK seems to have gone to Faddy last night, unless there was some switching involved. What I mean is the NK is Faddy, not Splinter or me.

Scum
Kawl
Gorlak

Not sure
Fran
Dragonz
Worthy

Town
Burbeting
Stan
Splinter

I feel pretty good about this. My only real doubt here is the last scum. My money is on worthy but maybe fran. Feel best about dragonz.

franconp

Unless I'm reading that wrong, wouldn't it switch role powers rather than actions against the two players?

That's not how it usually works. It switch actions from player A to player B. Ouro didn't had some explanation so it must be the classic switch.

CCS

Banned
Scum
Kawl
Gorlak

Not sure
Fran
Dragonz
Worthy

Town
Burbeting
Stan
Splinter

I feel pretty good about this. My only real doubt here is the last scum. My money is on worthy but maybe fran. Feel best about dragonz.

Yep, this definitely fits with my WAMD/TWE/Stan/FEP team.

Ourobolus

Banned
I'll explain since it wasn't detailed in the role PM

It would have switched two players.
So anything targeting A would then target B, and vice versa.

franconp

You're reading it wrong

Fran, when was the switch?? You were so confident it happened in the beginning of the game iirc. Wonder why?

The switch must have been last night. Look at Kyan's role. He had to do 4 actions:

Dragonz said she got a banana N1, we know that Blarg got the chocolate pudding N2, Sorian or Bronx were killed N4 so he would have used the switch last night to accomplish his winning condition. We know for sure when he used his previous actions and he left the game last night so he must have used his last action then.

Gorlak

Banned
Lynch Dragonz, she has to be scum. TWE very likely to be as well and I can see scum Kawl hiding like he did this game (I think Splinter compared it to earlier games).

Burbeting

Banned
Since we have 10 players, and I'm confirmed town, that now leaves a list of 9 players (I'm no longer as sure about Splinter), there's a roughly 50% chance to hit scum. It also means we have to hit scum every day.

She talked about it Day 3. If Blarg got the restriction N2 (and we know for sure he did), Dragonz could have only got the banana N1.

I did, in fact, get the nanner night 1.

I didn't bring it forward because I don't know if it indicated An arso or what and wanted to see if anyone said anything about it first.

hmmm fep, can you explain your reads a bit more please
Rq7GML4.gif

*Splinter

I don't think there's any point obfuscating this any longer

Never Forever, JOAT (Cop/Name Cop/Doc)

N1 - Cop check Verelios (blocked)
N2 - Cop check Faddy (Town)
N3 - Protect Bronx
N4 - Name check swamped (blocked)
N5 - Name check Worthy (blocked)

So yeah, nothing worth sharing beyond "Faddy is town". Thought I'd try and fish for a night kill at least since I can't see name cop being useful.

franconp

I don't think there's any point obfuscating this any longer

Never Forever, JOAT (Cop/Name Cop/Doc)

N1 - Cop check Verelios (blocked)
N2 - Cop check Faddy (Town)
N3 - Protect Bronx
N4 - Name check swamped (blocked)
N5 - Name check Worthy (blocked)

So yeah, nothing worth sharing beyond "Faddy is town". Thought I'd try and fish for a night kill at least since I can't see name cop being useful.

1-shot each?

Top Bottom