• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF's iOS Weekly Challenge 8: - SUPER HEXAGON - "You're Already Dead"

Well at least I got into the top 20... At #20 on my first challenge. :)

I probably would've done better if I hadn't been focusing the majority of my time and energy into trying to finish Hexagonest. 58 SECONDS RARFGGFGGFHGFKTH

Dash Kappei

Not actually that important
Well at least I got into the top 20... At #20 on my first challenge. :)

I probably would've done better if I hadn't been focusing the majority of my time and energy into trying to finish Hexagonest. 58 SECONDS RARFGGFGGFHGFKTH

Ahah, you've done well young padawan

Now the difficult part will be which game to choose for the next challenge

Dash Kappei

ibrPwjEsMV3Qg5.png

Challenge's Timeframe:

Starts Starts June 28, 06:01 (PM) GMT
Ends: July 5, 23:45 (PM) GMT

Chosen Game:

WLca6Yp.jpg

• SUPER HEXAGON

Specific conditions/game modes:

• GAME MODE: Hexagon

i6mPod5muv6Zr.png

Well, our 8th GAF's iOS Challenge is over!

Many, many thanks go to the friends at Pikpok and Sidhe, Mario and Milla, who once again sponsored us by offering Shatter'a game/ost codes!
But last but not least a round of applause to kind gaffer
Pray For Death who offered *once again* (!) a $10 iTunes card from his own pocket!
I put in a little something myself in the form of Steam keys for a bunch of rather new and good indy games: Capsized, Thomas Was Alone and Anonaly Warzone Earth.

Well, let's end this, shall we?

~
:drumrolls:
~

Congratulations to The_Darkest_Red!

•1st Place: The_Darkest_Red ~ $10 iTunes Card + Shatter Steam key + Shatter OST /redeemed

•2nd Place: Angry Moth ~ Shatter Steam key + Shatter OST + Anonaly Warzone Earth Steam key + Thomas Was Alone Steam key /redeemed

•3rd Place: Wario 64 / decided to give his prizes back to the community :)

•4th Place: Japtor ~ Shatter Steam code + Shatter OST + Capsized Steam key /redeemed

•5th Place: Olga boogaloo ~ Shatter Steam code + Shatter OST /to redeem

Final Results: 73 participants (7 retired) - Players listed by GAF name or Game Center profiles

TOP 20
iQDbXimOncT39.png

#21 to #66
WvaZa5j.jpg

kiEkopJ.jpg

LANENcH.jpg

Many thanks to iOS GAF's hero Tunesmith for the top banners, header, the magnificent TOP 20 leaderboard and all the help in running the competition!

Dash Kappei

Btw, if you guys want to thank our friends sponsoring this and many other contests, it,d be appreciated to drop a thank you tweet @sidhenz @pikpokgames #GAFiOSchallenge
Even if you have won nothing, it encourages devs to keep supporting us, if you can do that or at least retweet my thank you tweet it'd be appreciated :)
If you don't have a Twitter account, well a simple post in here will do.

japtor

Thanks Sidhe and Pikpok for Shatter...and it works on Mac? Yay, I thought I was going to have to use Crossover to play.

Sorry Dash, I don't have a Twitter account, but I would like to at least thank Sidhe and Pikpok for Shatter. And of course, thank you Pray for Death for the iTunes card!

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
Wooo wooo. 14th Place? Time to open that champagne. Didn't see the update with results until now.. :p

Top Bottom