• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game Informer February Cover: Uncharted 4

Nibel

Cover looks like B-movie poster, but we are all here for the content anyway and I hope to learn new major stuff before E3 2015.

Amir0x

Banned
De-Mon said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vpm9FEKO9vs

"We're not going to make it too dark. Everyone calm down. Just take a deep breath. We're retaining all the lightheartedness, it's Nathan Drake."

~Call to NeoGAF~

Loris146

Remove the spectacle and that magazine cover ain't that great.

XS5LK.gif

Ein Bear

I honestly hope Drake's brother turns out to be a cool, nice guy who legitimately helps out, and the whole game is just Nolan North, Troy Baker and Richard McGonagle having a hilarious bro adventure.

The 'good for nothing older brother' trope is just so very, very played out.

TUSR

Banned
Sam is going to betray him.

They moved it 3 years after UC3 so they can continue the franchise without having Old-Drake.

vypek

I hope his brother doesn't turn out evil >_>

I completely expect him to be evil. His face looks like a villain to me. Lol. The estranged brother who comes to town to reconcile with you. You are hesitant at first but decide to reconcile after partially being talked into it by another character. As part of reconciliation you agree to do this big score he knows of where he needs your skill but it turns out he is using you and is working with/for someone else.

Also, you reconcile for real as you hold his dying body in your arms.

Im probably wrong but Im gonna be happy when I am wrong

The E3 trailer made me think it was set a good 10 years or so after Drake's Deception. I guess that was a minor accident on ND's part to make Drake look so aged and craggy in that video, but that seemed to be what they were wanting emphasising. Now that the PSX footage is out there, I can certainly believe that A Thief's End is actually set only 3 years later.

A shame that. Would've been interesting to play as an aging, past-his-peak Nate.

The E3 trailer made me think it was set a good 10 years or so after Drake's Deception. I guess that was a minor accident on ND's part to make Drake look so aged and craggy in that video, but that seemed to be what they were wanting emphasising. Now that the PSX footage is out there, I can certainly believe that A Thief's End is actually set only 3 years later.

A shame that. Would've been interesting to play as an aging, past-his-peak Nate.

I mean, wouldn't 3 years after Uncharted 3 make him around 40 in this? I'd say thats definitely past the peak for doing the sorta shit he does.

C-DubSP

Neo Member
Drake still looks bad. This is not the Nathan Drake from the previous games.

I think they are trying to make him look a little bit more like Nolan. In the same vein where Troy Baker's character portrayals in CoD Advanced War and Second Son look more like him. I think this the future of game voice overs as the actors and actresses become more visible.

Top Bottom