• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game Informer February Cover: Uncharted 4

Dawg

Yeah...

Someone needs to gif it.

okscjz.gif

via Dennis

Mikey Jr.

Fucking pumped!!

But yeah, are they legit blood brothers, or "bros"?

Nathan was an orphan, but I don't think we saw/heard anything of an actual brother.

I like the look of this because it's centred around a family, and I like the combination of criminals and truth. These guys they're tough but they're working on this crazy case, and they can't do it without truth. I think that's cool

Flarin

Still wish it was the original actor playing Sam's role. There's too much familiarity where Troy Baker is concerned nowadays, especially after both him and North starred in the last Naughty Dog game as well.

Seriously. I made a thread a few months back saying I'm getting sick of Baker being in everything but no one seemed to commiserate. He's talented, I get it, but holy shit there's SO many other talented actors out there too.

Fucking pumped!!

But yeah, are they legit blood brothers, or "bros"?

Nathan was an orphan, but I don't think we saw/heard anything of an actual brother.

I think legit blood brothers. Look at their faces, they are definitely related. I'm curious how they'll handle it though, because the "hey I actually have a brother even though I never mentioned him in any of the previous games" would come across as a pretty cheap narrative move. I think 'long lost' implies that Drake didn't even know he had this brother until recently though.

jayu26

I think legit blood brothers. Look at their faces, they are definitely related. I'm curious how they'll handle it though, because the "hey I actually have a brother even though I never mentioned him in any of the previous games" would come across as a pretty cheap narrative move. I think 'long lost' implies that Drake didn't even know he had this brother until recently though.

Remember the first teaser..."you left me in that hell hole"... Nate knew his brother existed.

Alienous

Only 3 years? What the fuck, I expected something like 10. Drake looks a shit-ton older.

Any amount of time longer than that and how will Nate's evil brother kidnap Nathan and Elena's infant child for the chase in the final act of the game? He'd look silly dragging a 10 year old.

Remember the first teaser..."you left me in that hell hole"... Nate knew his brother existed.

Oh right, I forgot that Troy's character is most likely who Stashwick was playing...
They might have changed some story stuff around along with recasting though. I guess we'll find out.

bombshell

Nathan Drake was an orphan so it's plausible that he didn't know he had a brother.

Top Bottom