• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game Informer reviews Too Human. Evilore 1, Dyack 0. Who cares?! We want the BATMAN!

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
Teknoman said:
Only ONE game series has pulled this off and thats Ape Escape
where's my next gen Ape Escape anyway
Totally OT here, but fuck yeah. I want a new AE so hard.

Guybrush Threepwood said:
From a thread in the OT:

el15vn.png
:lol :lol They're going too far...

ypo

There's no one to blame but SK themselves and maybe MS. The game had such a poor showings from beginning to end. Almost nothing positive about those showings. Some people can only find something decent about the game when they tried hard to dig *deep*. To complete the circle Dyack should just sue himself and be done with it.

nightez said:
is that the RE4 chainsaw controller?
Nope it's the American Psycho Chainsaw Controller with Ultra-Realistic Murdering Action.

Features include Auto-Homing with Pinpoint Accuracy especially when dropped down stairwells.

Nolan. said:
I wonder if this game is an experiment just like the for or against thread.
Mind = Blown.

The gliding look of the walking animation with feet disappearing into stairs is symbolic of the proletariat's struggle in an oppressive environment.

The restrictive camera symbolizes the restrictions SK had to deal with when they were using the Unreal Engine 3.

The incredibly clunky dual-analog stick-utilizing controls represent the duality of man.

polyh3dron said:
Mind = Blown.

The gliding look of the walking animation with feet disappearing into stairs is symbolic of the proletariat's struggle in an oppressive environment.

The restrictive camera symbolizes the restrictions SK had to deal with when they were using the Unreal Engine 3.

The incredibly clunky controls represent the duality of man.

:lol

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
-COOLIO- said:
the gun's on the wrong side. twas murder most foul. suspects?
Not that I condone that drawing, but he's sideways. The gun fell from his right hand.

Snowden

Banned
godhandiscen said:
I can't stand that joker design any more. Fuck, I cannot stand anything Batman but TDK, which I profoundly love.
Uh-oh. TDK has spawned a new kind of Batman fan just as The Dark Knight Returns once did.

Different interpretations can co-exist!

SPEA said:
Paint drawings of Denis committing suicide. Stay classy Gaf. Some of you guys are unbelievable.

Seriously. Jesus, some people have really gone to the Jerry from Big Brother school of Expressing Your Feelings.

polyh3dron said:
Mind = Blown.

The incredibly clunky controls represent the duality of man.
:lol

Jocchan

Ὁ μεμβερος -ου
Alaluef said:
Not that I condone that drawing, but he's sideways. The gun fell from his right hand.
It still doesn't make sense:
- there's no more bloodstains, so he was already on the floor when he got shot
- had he dropped it after shooting himself, the gun would be right below his arm... but it's too much on the left
I'm calling murder.
lolz

Teknoman

SPEA said:
Paint drawings of Denis committing suicide. Stay classy Gaf. Some of you guys are unbelievable.

Yeah. I've got a pretty decent "GAF Funny gif/image" folder now...but that one was a little much.

SPEA

Kydd BlaZe said:
Where's that Too Human Official Thread?
I forget the user's name, but he said he was gonna work on it over the weekend and post it in the beginning of the week, which is now. So, I'm not to sure.

NEO Frog

Banned
Kydd BlaZe said:
Where's that Too Human Official Thread?
It would be nice if there was a thread for serious discussion of the game. But the only threads dealing with Too Human you will find on Neo GAF have signs posted in bold letters that say...

"TROLLS WELCOME!!! DISREGARD ALL POSTED RULES if YOU HATE TOO HUMAN!!! LOLZ!!!"

Jocchan said:
It still doesn't make sense:
- there's no more bloodstains, so he was already on the floor when he got shot
- had he dropped it after shooting himself, the gun would be right below his arm... but it's too much on the left
I'm calling murder.
lolz
He stood on an ice block.

Quixzlizx

Son of Godzilla said:
Guys it's Game Informer. Who expected those simpletons to be able to enjoy the complexities of a true Dyackian masterpiece? The story is going to be magnificent.

Was this sarcasm?

Ninja Scooter said:
Paul Dini + Bioshock references + fairly cool artstyle=promise. Now lets hope the developers are up to the task.

They made one good game, Urban Chaos, and no bad game. I think so far the favor is towards it being good.

Linkzg said:
They made one good game, Urban Chaos, and no bad game. I think so far the favor is towards it being good.
Didn't that game basicly did all the GTAIII did years before it and on the PSX as well on the PC?

Not a Jellyfish

but I am a sheep
It is only one review but still GI usually scores highly. Was hoping for at least like an 8. Then there would still be hope of some 9s but a 6.5. Yeah not a good start.

dark10x

Digital Foundry pixel pusher
Prime crotch said:
Didn't that game basicly did all the GTAIII did years before it and on the PSX as well on the PC?
What?! Not even close. It was nothing like GTA. It was a cool game, though (the 3rd person action game, not the FPS game that I had never heard of until now).

Nolan.

polyh3dron said:
Mind = Blown.

The incredibly clunky dual-analog stick-utilizing controls represent the duality of man.

All in only ten years, the subtlety, the courage... it's genius.

you forgot to mention technology ruining society

Amir0x

Banned
WHERE THE FUCK IS THE BATMAN

THERE'S GOTTA BE A GODDAMN BATMAN VIDEOGAME STOP THIS TOO HUMAN SHIT

*ahem*

Seriously what the fuck where's the information on that game.

Kabouter

Linkzg said:
Prime crotch said:
dark10x said:
What?! Not even close. It was nothing like GTA. It was a cool game, though (the 3rd person action game, not the FPS game that I had never heard of until now).

The original Urban Chaos?
Wasn't that by the now defunct Mucky Foot? One of the post-Bullfrog studios that popped up? The studio that made the absolutely amazing Startopia which went on to sell a whopping 14.000 copies in it's first month?

Azih

Kabouter said:
Wasn't that by the now defunct Mucky Foot? One of the post-Bullfrog studios that popped up? The studio that made the absolutely amazing Startopia which went on to sell a whopping 14.000 copies in it's first month?
Startopia was a great game.

Kabouter said:

No no, not the old Urban Chaos (which I am just now hearing about), the new-ish FPS from like 2 years ago on the Xbox. It was Urban Chaos: Riot something.

Amir0x said:
WHERE THE FUCK IS THE BATMAN

THERE'S GOTTA BE A GODDAMN BATMAN VIDEOGAME STOP THIS TOO HUMAN SHIT

*ahem*

Seriously what the fuck where's the information on that game.
I think it's time to get serious.

"If the batman info is not brought to me, people are going to get banned. I'm a man of my word."

I feel like I was given the choice between Batman information or more Dennis-bashing. Then I raced into the thread on my Batpod for more info but got here only to find more Dyacking.

Top Bottom