• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game of Thrones *NO BOOK DISCUSSION* |OT| Season 7 - [Read the OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would hope so, or else this show has a lot to answer for if he outsmarts her.

Please don't die Ser Jorah. I feel like he was putting up all kinds of death flags this episode.

Agreed. Especially since so much of her arc was about exactly this. I can't believe she's about to get outmaneuvered by fucking Littlefinger after all that. So I hope not.

Yeah, not to mention that long look Dany gave him.

vaderise

Omg that preview! This is the hypest shit ever.
Westeros Squad vs Walker Army. Can anything top this. I had my criticisms for this season but this whole team up thing makes up for every fault.

tumblr_ounkf9bVsD1r6imkto1_540.gif

Man I don't think anyone is gonna make it back from that expedition going up North but Jon. Which is gonna be a damn shame as there are so many cool characters there.

Feels like this is a way to bring them all together and end all of those plot threads

Ploid 3.0

Why won't Br.. er Mr. Three Eyed Raven tell John he's a Targaryen? He's getting a bit too many "Possible Love Interest" points with Dany at this point. They gotta know before they go too far!

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
Man I don't think anyone is gonna make it back from that expedition going up North but Jon. Which is gonna be a damn shame as there are so many cool characters there.

Feels like this is a way to bring them all together and end all of those plot threads

Man I hope Gendry makes it back. I need a Gendry x Arya reunion.

Crossing Eden

Hello, my name is Yves Guillemot, Vivendi S.A.'s Employee of the Month!
Literally the only way that squad could be anymore badass is if Brienne and Arya were there.

Man I loved the Jon / Dany scenes. She's totally into him and he earned the respect of motherfuckin Drogon.

Damn what a great episode. I'm still beaming.

I hope The Hound makes it. I need a Gendry / Hound / Arya reunion

If the Targaryans have been incesting in westoros for hundreds of years, and the mad kind only dead for a couple of decades, why is everyone treating the thing with Jaime and Cersei with so much disgust? Seems like they would be used to it?

hearing the "inside the episode" at the end with the showrunners makes me feel like the audience knows the story better than they do sometimes.

one of the Ds says "when people watch Daenerys's scene, hopefully there will be people who can decide for themselves whether what she did was justice or insane etc"

but everyone should be saying what she did was insane. The 100% most sensible thing to do would be to take the Tarlys prisoner. Not burn them alive.

unless I'm wrong and people think it's a better idea to just kill more people after a battle.

sangreal

Was Sam about to hear that Jon's parents were married thus he is not a bastard?

yes, but he couldn't be bothered

I mean that's not a great look out of context.

I guess it could turn Arya gainst Sansa? It's not like they like each other anyway though. I don't think Arya would be surprised by Sansa writing that letter. Recall Sansa lying for Joffrey before, which got the butcher's boy killed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom