• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game of Thrones *NO BOOK DISCUSSION* |OT2| Season 7 - [Read the OP]

Hydrus

Just finished episode 1 and maaaaaaaan, so many things going thru my head. I'm going to be honest, this is my first rewatch. Here's a bunch of quick random thoughts:

• That opening with the walkers was amazing. Forgot how great it was. That dead kid scared the shit out of me again.
  • The whole tone of the early stuff is definitely different then the newer seasons. Feel's very tense and medieval.
  • I miss Robert and Ned. They kicked ass together.
  • Crazy how much Jaime has changed. I forgot how much I hated him.
  • I feel very bad for Dany. She really was treated like shit. You can really feel that feeling of worthlessness/ suicidal/ depressed/ scared from her.
  • Fuck people who talk smack about Emilia Clarkes acting. She was/ is amazing. Actually got a bit choked up when she's says "I dont want to be his queen. I want to go home". :( I love Dany more then ever now.
  • Speaking of being treated like crap, Jon also aswell. It's pretty crazy seeing all the parallels between him and Dany.
  • I will bring hell to HBO and D&D if Jon and Dany are killed off in Season 8. These two need a happy ending together.
  • One thing that caught my attention is the MAJOR foreshadowing of Jon and Dany's relationship. When Jon and Benjin are talking and Jon says he's ready for the wall, Benjin says they cant have families and Jon says he dont care. Benjin responds: "You might, if you know what it meant". This along with Aemons speech about Love and Duty I think will play a huge roll next season.
  • I don't want to hear any bitching about time going to fast in the latest seasons, because they've been doing this stuff from the very beginning. Like a whole month goes by from the time they find the pups to when Robert arrives.
  • This was hands down the best first episode I've ever seen in a TV series. It was basically perfect.

This re-watch is going to be even better then I thought! I'm ready for episode 2 next Sunday! Now I really want to make a new thread for this and get a whole bunch of people in on this.

If this is your first rewatch you are in for some amazing surprises.

I've rewatched each seasons a lot, probably 7-8 for the first 4 seasons and I still notice new stuff.

You're going to connect so many dots you didn't before.

Hydrus

If this is your first rewatch you are in for some amazing surprises.

I've rewatched each seasons a lot, probably 7-8 for the first 4 seasons and I still notice new stuff.

You're going to connect so many dots you didn't before.

Yea, its nuts! So many little details. I'm trying to keep up with the reddit rewatch thread, and they too are bringing about a ton of stuff.

Here's a few:

When Bobby B saw the starks, he touched ned, catelyn, robb and rickon who all died. He asked what Aryas name was and she became no one. He told bran he would become a soldier and he became a cripple, and he told sansa she was pretty and she was raped. Also Jon not being there could be because hes a Targaryen not a Stark. I didn't notice this btw I just can't find the reddit post where I did.

Did anybody else notice the scars on Ned's chest when they recieve the Raven from the Vale?

Me! That's what I came here to post. I've watched this episode many times but just now realized all the scars he has. Ned has seen many things, been through numerous battles.

Kinda parallels the scars that will be on Jon's chest.

Never realized Jon Snow had the first line of dialogue among the major characters.

Seemed insignificant at the time, but that's probably because we didn't realize this entire song of ice and fire is really his story.

Interesting thing I picked up. The bodies the walkers killed in the opening scenes were arranged in a a strikingly identical pattern to some of the carvings Jon showed Danny in the cave in s7.

Lots more!

Yea, its nuts! So many little details. I'm trying to keep up with the reddit rewatch thread, and they too are bringing about a ton of stuff.

Just wait, these are all relatively mild. Soon you're going to start noticing loads of hints, clues and connections that seem to mean nothing until a few seasons later. The dialogue, it's still good but it's no longer as important, I feel like when they used GRRM's source every bit of dialogue was intentional and important to some thread further along the story that's yet to pass, that doesn't seem the case anymore. But, I guess that could also be because it's end game.

As for the passage of time...Wait until you see how fast Cat arrives in King's Landing. Ned is gone for about a month when she leaves Winterfell and she arrives in KL in the same episode as Ned, what seems to be the very next day after his arrival. Both took the King's Road. Garden of Bones episode has Dany and Co 3 days away from Quarth in one scene and at the gates in the next. It's only annoying if you want to be annoyed by it and the only time it was truly handled poorly was during the wait on the island in S7E6. The directing just sucked.

I'll be surprised if you continue to follow through with this entire rewatch to be honest. Since you've only watched it once and seeing how much you enjoy the show from your posts in these threads, holding back from binge watching the whole thing will be a true testament, lol.

fuzaco

Just wait, these are all relatively mild. Soon you're going to start noticing loads of hints, clues and connections that seem to mean nothing until a few seasons later. The dialogue, it's still good but it's no longer as important, I feel like when they used GRRM's source every bit of dialogue was intentional and important to some thread further along the story that's yet to pass, that doesn't seem the case anymore. But, I guess that could also be because it's end game.

As for the passage of time...Wait until you see how fast Cat arrives in King's Landing. Ned is gone for about a month when she leaves Winterfell and she arrives in KL in the same episode as Ned, what seems to be the very next day after his arrival. Both took the King's Road. Garden of Bones episode has Dany and Co 3 days away from Quarth in one scene and at the gates in the next. It's only annoying if you want to be annoyed by it and the only time it was truly handled poorly was during the wait on the island in S7E6. The directing just sucked.

I'll be surprised if you continue to follow through with this entire rewatch to be honest. Since you've only watched it once and seeing how much you enjoy the show from your posts in these threads, holding back from binge watching the whole thing will be a true testament, lol.

Didn't Cat go by ship?

Hydrus

Yea, its gonna be tough, but I'm following the rewatch thread on reddit and seeing people discuss all these new things I now see, is helping a ton with pacing this rewatch. I'm really seeing all this stuff in a much different way, then if I would binge watch it.

leng jai

Just finished the rewatch of season 1. The blu ray copy is absolutely pristine, the audio in particular is incredibly detailed and immersive. Forgot how good the quality was after watching streams since season 4. I know the scale was far smaller back then (and no CGI dragons), but I'm surprised at how high the production value was right from the start. It doesn't really look like much of a downgrade from season 6 or 7.

Am I the only one who actually thinks that Sansa might end up on the throne? or at least the highest rank in Westeros if there is no Irone throne anymore?
It would be pretty cool in the sense that smaller characters are being developed in the background while the more obvious heroes are bickering and fighting .
No my sweet summer child, been thinking this for years. Pretty sure a ton of book readers think of it as well It's just now that it's getting more likely. I also think the idea of "a younger, prettier queen will take your place" being Sansa instead of Danny would be one hell of a twist. This video was made a while back showing some cool parallels.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cesr8GAIjv4

This series was inspired by historical events. It's why I think Cersei/Jaime and Dany/Jon's offspring will be pledged to one another to rule as king/queen.

If they're both boys or girls though Westeros is screwed.
I would be money on the child if it exists/gets born, that it won't make it through. Not part of the prophecy.

Just finished episode 1 and maaaaaaaan, so many things going thru my head. I'm going to be honest, this is my first rewatch. Here's a bunch of quick random thoughts:

[*]I feel very bad for Dany. She really was treated like shit. You can really feel that feeling of worthlessness/ suicidal/ depressed/ scared from her.
[*]Fuck people who talk smack about Emilia Clarkes acting. She was/ is amazing. Actually got a bit choked up when she's says "I dont want to be his queen. I want to go home". :( I love Dany more then ever now..
She has been good in the series. I think the difference is this is probably the tv series with the best acting of all time. So she doesn't look as good as so many incredible actors. Of course gaf made it seem like they pulled some pleb from the streets and made them act, but gaf gonna gaf. S1 is best Danny, she was my favorite character esp with Aquaman by her side. Viserys was also an amazingly fun character.

I'm rewatching the series right now as I do work. GoT in one screen, personal projects/freelance on the other screen.

giphy.gif

fast forwarded the part where Robb cuts Karstarkk's head....
I'm on season 3, episode 8 rn........

tenor.gif

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
No my sweet summer child, been thinking this for years. Pretty sure a ton of book readers think of it as well It's just now that it's getting more likely. I also think the idea of "a younger, prettier queen will take your place" being Sansa instead of Danny would be one hell of a twist. This video was made a while back showing some cool parallels.
Sansa being the younger, more prettier Queen makes sense, because it's ironic, it's thematic, and both Margaery and Dany being red herrings is just simply great.

Surfinn

Sansa being the younger, more prettier Queen makes sense, because it's ironic, it's thematic, and both Margaery and Dany being red herrings is just simply great.

It's an interesting idea. Plus it's a natural evolution for her character, as she was transformed to "I wanna marry Joff" to "sister, you're ready to rule in my place"

Great how exactly? It would just be a regular bait and switch. It could happen of course, I wouldn't personally be a fan of this scenario as Sansa doesn't exactly have much support or primacy in the line (unless everyone else is dead), and she is rather boring relative to a lot of the other characters - but it could happen.

Great how exactly? It would just be a regular bait and switch. It could happen of course, I wouldn't personally be a fan of this scenario as Sansa doesn't exactly have much support or primacy in the line (unless everyone else is dead), and she is rather boring relative to a lot of the other characters - but it could happen.

She's far more interesting than either Jon or Danny, the two most likely people to rule. Wouldn't say it's regular bait and switch at all, it's been Marg and Danny as the two likely replacements for Cersei. You sound like someone who responds with "basic trick to think Robb was MC with Jon being the one" after the Red Wedding.

Her rise to power would be one of the most interesting, since she got shat on for half the series and very quietly gained a ton of power while learning from the best. She'd end up being my favorite character if she actually ends up ruling at the end of the series.

Hoping it happens fam. I've always said it would be amazing if Danny died a horrible death like one of dragons eating her. But if there was some Sansa Littlefinger type of fuckery at the end of the series with her taking the throne with Danny's blood on her (orders) hands with some L, it would be glorious. Especially for show watchers since Danny is the 1st/2nd fave character and Sansa is just there somewhere. Meltdowns would be glorious.

kGhIjsP.gif

Just finished up S3E10 and there is something I didn't really think about or notice before but want to bring up because of what I said earlier, how the dialogue back then seemed very important and everything carried weight and had meaning at some point down the line.

When Sam meets Bran at The Wall he tells them not to go North, Jojen relies with, "The White Walkers, the army of the dead, the night's watch can't stop them, all the kings of Westeros and their armies can't stop them." This is interesting because it makes me wonder just how little importance in building an army to fight the dead might actually have, and if it's Bran in the end who's the only one to stop them, or just Dany and her dragons. Maybe fighting them head on is only going to cost more lives.

Anyway, on the topic of dialogue often forshadowing. In the same episode Bran tells the story of The Rat Cook, then it cuts to Walder and we all know how he died and who he ate before dying.

Anyone else think the Faceless Men are agents of the Night King? They are a cult that worships death, it makes sense.

I'd guess that they would send assassins after Jon and Dany. And if one of them doesn't die in the attack other major characters surely will (Jorah? Arya?).

WaffleTaco

Anyone else think the Faceless Men are agents of the Night King? They are a cult that worships death, it makes sense.

I'd guess that they would send assassins after Jon and Dany. And if one of them doesn't die in the attack other major characters surely will (Jorah? Arya?).

It is an interesting idea, but I don't think there is any evidence that can be displayed from the show that supports it. If so, I would think they would have had Arya continue to be with the Faceless Men, and that she would be the one character to try and reason with the others, as it would fit her theme.

It would be interesting character development, and quite amusing (Cersei was her first teacher), and definitely ironic. One of the reasons she is paranoid of the Tyrells is the belief that Margaery is the younger more beautiful queen, however as Dany approaches the idea changes to maybe its actually Dany who is supposed to cast her down. Someone the audience must have thought of, and which Cersei scoffed at. If Sansa is actually the person to do this though, it blindsides both Cersei and the audience as we have come to think of Dany as the eventual Queen.

Heshinsi

"playing" dumb? unpossible
ice and fire is just jon, both of them would be ice and fire and fire.. but that's nun of my bizness

sips-tea-gif-18.gif

nice video

Except Theon who doesn't have a drop of Stark blood in him is now considered both Greyjoy and Stark. Seeing as to how upbringing, culture, and familial identity can make one a member of a particular house, why can't the opposite be true as well? Besides a father he never knew (nor was raised to think he was his son), there's absolutely nothing that makes Jon a Targaryen. Theon is more of a Stark than Jon is a Targaryen by an astronomical extent. Ice and Fire can't be about some dude who spent his entire life being raised to think, believe, and identify 100% with Ice. He isn't suddenly going to start developing the Fire part of him. That fire has been rooted out and long extinguished lol.

Except Theon who doesn't have a drop of Stark blood in him is now considered both Greyjoy and Stark. Seeing as to how upbringing, culture, and familial identity can make one a member of a particular house, why can't the opposite be true as well? Besides a father he never knew (nor was raised to think he was his son), there's absolutely nothing that makes Jon a Targaryen. Theon is more of a Stark than Jon is a Targaryen by an astronomical extent. Ice and Fire can't be about some dude who spent his entire life being raised to think, believe, and identify 100% with Ice. He isn't suddenly going to start developing the Fire part of him. That fire has been rooted out and long extinguished lol.

Get over it fanboy, he is ice and fire. Only reason you are making these nonsensical semantics is because you want it to be fire and ice for both since you're a Danny fan.

giphy.gif

And nothing makes him a Targ? Dude just touched Drogon and is likely going to ride a Dragon with Danny next year, fuck you mean nothing makes him a Targ? I don't want him to have that filthy blood in him as well, but he is both. He is primarily a Stark still. If Danny gets pregnant, she likely makes it out of the series rather than Jon, otherwise I feel like he will get it. I would be shocked if both make it out alive by the end of the series.

Kadayi

Banned
Wait what

I think a lot of the time it's down to boredom. I did a bit of extras work as a student and there's a huge amount of standing around on set or location waiting for shots to get set up etc. You might be there in costume all day with fuck all to do in save a couple of scenes spread out over the day.

Heshinsi

"playing" dumb? unpossible
Get over it fanboy, he is ice and fire. Only reason you are making these nonsensical semantics is because you want it to be fire and ice for both since you're a Danny fan.

giphy.gif

And nothing makes him a Targ? Dude just touched Drogon and is likely going to ride a Dragon with Danny next year, fuck you mean nothing makes him a Targ? I don't want him to have that filthy blood in him as well, but he is both. He is primarily a Stark still. If Danny gets pregnant, she likely makes it out of the series rather than Jon, otherwise I feel like he will get it. I would be shocked if both make it out alive by the end of the series.

Why are you so damn mean?!

giphy.gif

Lyng

giphy.gif

Except we have seem Jon get burned in the series. Jon is ICE and Dany is fire. GRR has allways said the books where ultimately about Jon and Dany.

WaffleTaco

Except we have seem Jon get burned in the series. Jon is ICE and Dany is fire. GRR has allways said the books where ultimately about Jon and Dany.

Not sure why you are quoting the books. In the books Dany's magical fire ability was a one time event, where in the show she's obviously just immune. And I guess books spoilers for what the prince that is promised/a song of ice and fire is about:
Daenerys Targaryen's eldest brother, the late Prince Rhaegar Targaryen, appears in one of her visions in the House of the Undying in Qarth. She sees him talking to his wife, Elia Martell, discussing what he shall name his son (Aegon) and his destiny. He states, "He is the prince that was promised, and his is the song of ice and fire." Obviously in the show they might change this to Lyanna instead of Elia in some flashback.

Other targs get burned as well, so this example means nothing at all. Jon and Danny are going to get together in the books as well, but this doesn't exclude Jon from being ice and fire.

Vashetti

Banned
Had to switch the show off when Melly said to Varys

"Ah at last I have brought together George R.R. Martin's A Song of Ice and Fire™."

Hydrus

Day 17 without GoT:

c5XBttq.gif

Leaks are beginning to pop up so prepare yourselves if you don't want to get spoiled. Nothing major, but a photo from a set piece made its way to the web. Shit is gonna start hitting the fan in a few weeks.

leng jai

Tywin is such a bad ass character, easily my favourite. Show became far less intriguing once he died. Love how Charles Dance was the emperor in Witcher 3 as well, his voice is perfect for those roles.

Surfinn

Tywin is such a bad ass character, easily my favourite. Show became far less intriguing once he died. Love how Charles Dance was the emperor in Witcher 3 as well, his voice is perfect for those roles.

Honestly

I really like Tywin and the actor playing him does pretty much a perfect job.

BUT (see.. Ned wasn't ALWAYS right about this)

There are far more interesting characters on the show. Tywin is almost as fucking one dimensional as you can get. He just wants a dynasty that lives on for thousands of years. And he uses his family as pawns to achieve that goal. That's pretty much his ENTIRE character.

Now.. don't get me wrong, he's probably the BEST one dimensional character I've seen.. but

It would have been nice to give him more to work with. For us to see some of his weaknesses. Cercei is similar to him, but we know she's a complex character. She loves Jaime. She loves her children. She despises Tyrion. There are more complexities there, more variables to her decision making.

Tywin just wants the same thing, all the time, in almost all of his scenes. There's not much else there. But he pulls off his role so expertly that you almost forget how simple he is.

In fact, some of my favorite moments with him are when he's with Arya, because he FINALLY lets his guard down and we see a small bit of another side to him. I wish that would have been explored more and that it had an impact on his character/decision making/impact in the game of thrones.

WaffleTaco

Honestly

There are far more interesting characters on the show. Tywin is almost as fucking one dimensional as you can get. He just wants a dynasty that lives on for thousands of years. And he uses his family as pawns to achieve that goal. That's pretty much his ENTIRE character.

Now.. don't get me wrong, he's probably the BEST one dimensional character I've seen.. but

It would have been nice to give him more to work with. For us to see some of his weaknesses. Cercei is similar to him, but we know she's a complex character. She loves Jaime. She loves her children. She despises Tyrion. There are more complexities there, more variables to her decision making.

Tywin just wants the same thing, all the time, in almost all of his scenes. There's not much else there. But he pulls off his role so expertly that you almost forget how simple he is.

In fact, some of my favorite moments with him are when he's with Arya, because he FINALLY lets his guard down and we see a small bit of another side to him. I wish that would have been explored more and that it had an impact on his character/decision making/impact in the game of thrones.
He's not a main character where Cersei is. There is complexity with Tywin (for instance his sleeping with Shea), and Tywin's weakness is that he slighted his children so much so that one of them ended up killing him. He cared about his dynasty so much so from a geopolitical standpoint, rather than a personal one and he failed to see what was right in front of him. That his two eldest children were incestuous, while his younger child, although a dwarf was exactly like him.

Surfinn

He's not a main character where Cersei is. There is complexity with Tywin (for instance his sleeping with Shea), and Tywin's weakness is that he slighted his children so much so that one of them ended up killing him. He cared about his dynasty so much so from a geopolitical standpoint, rather than a personal one and he failed to see what was right in front of him. That his two eldest children were incestuous, while his younger child, although a dwarf was exactly like him.

I don't get how him sleeping with her adds any complexity (as cool as it was for Tyrion's character) to Tywin.

I felt that scene was written to add complexities to TYRION, not Tywin. Tywin is exactly the same character he was in the beginning of the show, when he dies. He hates Tyrion and wants his family name to live on. He really doesn't change much at all. And he gets a LOT of screentime. He may not have been one of the main characters, but they could have given him a few more layers of depth to flesh him out. Like I said, what he was was perfect for that one dimension, but it would have been cool to dig deeper. The Arya stuff should have been pursued further, IMO.

Well, Tywin made a MISTAKE, clearly, but I mean a character weakness or complexity that pushes him beyond "I want my family name to live on".

Honestly

You're looking at Tywin from a limited scope. You need to consider that Tywin was the man who guided the direction of the show (up until his death.) The Red wedding, Tyrion marrying Sansa, prosecuting Tyrion, sinking his teeth into Tommen before Joffrey was dead in the ground, pretty much anything the Mountain did up to his fight with the Viper, all gambits executed by Tywin. He had one drive, yes, but that one drive led him to make grand chess moves that affected a number of characters, most of all his children.

There's also the idea that despite everything Tywin tried to do to Tyrion, he respected him more than any of his other children, even if only as an adversary. Highly complex xharacter

Surfinn

You're looking at Tywin from a limited scope. You need to consider that Tywin was the man who guided the direction of the show (up until his death.) The Red wedding, Tyrion marrying Sansa, prosecuting Tyrion, sinking his teeth into Tommen before Joffrey was dead in the ground, pretty much anything the Mountain did up to his fight with the Viper, all gambits executed by Tywin. He had one drive, yes, but that one drive led him to make grand chess moves that affected a number of characters, most of all his children.

There's also the idea that despite everything Tywin tried to do to Tyrion, he respected him more than any of his other children, even if only as an adversary. Highly complex xharacter

But the idea that he did all those things don't make him a "highly complex character" by any means. A chessmaster doesn't equate to a deep character.

Again, I'm not saying it's BAD. I loved him on the show. He does what he does very well and the show benefited greatly from him and the actor who plays him.

However I don't get the "he's the best character on the show" and how he's "highly complex".

There are far better and more complex characters on GoT. Tyrion is complex. Jaime is complex. Sansa is complex. They've all been through an incredible amount and changed drastically over the course of the show. Twyin, while amazing, is really not complex at all. That doesn't mean he's not great at what he does though.

But the idea that he did all those things don't make him a "highly complex character" by any means. A chessmaster doesn't equate to a deep character.

Again, I'm not saying it's BAD. I loved him on the show. He does what he does very well and the show benefited greatly from him and the actor who plays him.

However I don't get the "he's the best character on the show" and how he's "highly complex".

There are far better and more complex characters on GoT. Tyrion is complex. Jaime is complex. Sansa is complex. They've all been through an incredible amount and changed drastically over the course of the show. Twyin, while amazing, is really not complex at all. That doesn't mean he's not great at what he does though.

I think you're conflating being single minded, vs. being a complex character. They story is about Tyrion, Jaime, and Cersei. Their growth is integral to the series. Tywin is not a main character. He does not need to go through an evolution, his character has already been thoroughly established, through events that have happened before and during the show. That doesn't stop him from being complex. Lady Olenna is in the same mold. Single minded in her approach to any situation. Still a great character.

Surfinn

I think you're conflating being single minded, vs. being a complex character. They story is about Tyrion, Jaime, and Cersei. Their growth is integral to the series. Tywin is not a main character. He does not need to go through an evolution, his character has already been thoroughly established, through events that have happened before and during the show. That doesn't stop him from being complex. Lady Olenna is in the same mold. Single minded in her approach to any situation. Still a great character.

He IS a great character. Just not as complex as people are making him out to be. There are better, more fleshed out characters, so that's why I don't get the "he's the best character on GoT" sentiment.

- IGN: S7 Blu-Ray and Digital Download Release Dates and Bonus Features
Game of Thrones' seventh season will be coming to Blu-ray and DVD this holiday season, with digital downloads available later this month.

HBO will release Game of Thrones: Season 7 on December 12 for Blu-ray and DVD and available for digital download on September 25, IGN can exclusively reveal.

The Blu-ray release will include the exclusive bonus feature "Histories and Lore," a 7-part animated series diving into the background of important season 7 locations and plots, such as The Dragonpit, Highgarden, Prophecies of the Known World, the Rains of Castamere, and more. The series is narrated by members of the cast like Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, Aidan Gillen, and more.

The Blu-ray will also feature exclusive in-episode guides, offering information about characters and locations on screen.

Both the Blu-ray and DVD versions of the release will feature the following bonuses:

Conquest & Rebellion: An Animated History of the Seven Kingdoms — Cast members Pilou Asbæk (Euron Greyjoy), Nikolaj Coster-Waldau (Jaime Lannister), Aidan Gillen (Littlefinger), Conleth Hill (Varys), Harry Lloyd (Viserys Targaryen), and Sophie Turner (Sansa Stark) narrate an animated series focusing on Aegon Targaryen’s attempts to conquer the Seven Kingdoms, written by show writer Dave Hill.
From Imagination to Reality: Inside the Art Department-Extensive — This two-part featurette details production designer Deborah Riley and her art department's work on the show, dissecting the process behind the creation of this season’s incredible new sets, including Dragonstone, Casterly Rock, Highgarden, the Dragonpit, and more.
Fire & Steel: Creating the Invasion of Westeros — This behind-the-scenes feature dives into the season's biggest moments via interviews with the cast and crew.
Audio Commentaries — Each episode will feature commentaries with various cast and crew members, including David Benioff, D.B. Weiss, Jacob Anderson, Gwendoline Christie, Liam Cunningham, Kit Harington, Lena Headey, and more.
Additionally, the digital download package will feature the bonus "Creating the North and Beyond," a behind-the-scenes look at the creation of Season 7, Episode 6's massive battle beyond The Wall.

Top Bottom