• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game of Thrones *NO BOOK SPOILERS* |OT| Season 4 - Sundays on HBO [Read the OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nameless

tumblr_llmt13wtkE1qa5csdo1_r1_500.gif

The casual fans didn't know who the 2nd one was either because he looked like some generic Lannister solider and had like 2 scenes. At least this guys properly massive and has got his old gear back.

d2048570f182b295ebe352f4617ca9d8.jpg

where in the fuck do they find these people

and how do they get so goddamned large

totes not jealous at all here

CDX

I was looking for this thread last week. Was almost worried we weren't going to have a NO book spoilers thread this year.

*subscribes*

todd360

I still don't find her hot. I'm trying to see it but I just can't. I'd like to make ghost babies with Melisandre though.

I think she's really pretty. It surprises me how many people think she's unattractive. Maybe she's on a whole new level of attractive and only people near her power level can even begin to sense her attractive power.

I've been watching to much anime lately.

Kisaya

Got to see the first episode at the Barclays thanks to my boyfriend <3 This season is going to be awesome. Hopefully my heart won't be broken again though ;-;

I don't think I'll really be following this thread because of the occasional asshole, and I kinda lost my patience. If anything I'll just drop in my reactions to whatever episode.

Sober

I think she's really pretty. It surprises me how many people think she's unattractive. Maybe she's on a whole new level of attractive and only people near her power level can even begin to sense her attractive power.

I've been watching to much anime lately.
Might've been the whole time she was in Renly's camp and her dumb astronaut dress. She looks fiiiiine when she moves into King's Landing.

Also when she was in Elementary.

tauroxd

She needs to fix her time machine.

I really dislike that kind of hairstyle but Holy Jesus Christ, that woman pull it of greatly... And it does help that she looks stunning.

By the way, I really, really like here since Season 2. Gotta love that beautiful woman!

Vagabundo

This segregating book readers/non book readers is bullshit. Non readers can take anything a reader says waaaaaaaaaay out of proportion. They could make a grande theory and a reader could comment with either

1. That's mildly interesting. :)
2. Good theory, bro!
3. What?

and the responses would be the same.

1. What do you mean "mildly interesting?" do not tease, damn book readers. BURN/BANISH HIM/HER
2. How do you know? do not tease, damn book readers. BURN/BANISH HIM/HER
3. Are you dismissing my theory?do not tease, damn book readers. BURN/BANISH HIM/HER

That is immature behavior and it is uncalled for.

We can all get along.

Take it up with the OP or the Mods. These are the rules of the thread. If you don't like them then you have another thread to post in.

Show some respect and we can all get along.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom