• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GameLife's Andrew Rosenblum arrested

NinSoX

Banned
http://news.bostonherald.com/localRegional/view.bg?articleid=195361

A part-time Boston University student who hosts a popular video game review show on an MTV Web site allegedly sent an e-mail threatening to kill an ex-girlfriend and recreate the Virginia Tech bloodshed at her school, according to a Boston police report obtained by the Herald.

“(I)’m gonna (expletive) bring a gun to your school and kill you and K (another female student) and everybody you love. It’s gonna be VT all over again,” 20-year-old Andrew Rosenblum allegedly wrote in an e-mail to the victim just hours after 32 people were gunned at Virginia Tech.

“Seriously I’m just that demented,” Rosenblum wrote, according to a BPD report. He ended the message with a threat to commit homicide and suicide: “killing people can change people’s lives forever. (T)he best is in the end when I pull the trigger on myself, too.”

Rosenblum was picked up by Needham police officers at his parents’ Wildwood Drive home at 3:15 a.m. yesterday after Boston police responded to a 911 call placed by a student at a private college for women in the city.

More details in the link.

ManaByte

Oh shit. You know what this means?

He hosts a VIDEOGAME show...oh shit. This is like candy to you-know-who.

ManaByte said:
Oh shit. You know what this means?

He hosts a VIDEOGAME show...oh shit. This is like candy to you-know-who.

I was going to say that too but decided it was too obvious... but yeah =\

Zenith

Banned
The 19-year-old woman told cops she went on three dates with Rosenblum at the beginning of the school year, but had broken up with him. Rosenblum then allegedly harassed her, she said, according to the police report.

Ouch, man.

Draft

Obviously. Look at that evil stare. Look at those eyes. They seem to say, "I'm gonna **** you up... and that guy over there too."

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
Some girl (attending college no less) actually dated that kid? He had the mentality of a small child...

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Classic. ****ing classic

Wow, so now that the world needs SOMEONE to punish... how many years in prison do you think he will get to show people what you get when you pull something like this?

****ing asshole hes lucky he lives in america cause i would show him a shoot out with my twin pistol petes and they come with knuckles that would crack yo skull.

Amir0x

Banned
Hydro_Alexis said:
****ing asshole hes lucky he lives in america cause i would show him a shoot out with my twin pistol petes and they come with knuckles that would crack yo skull.

Here's another one, Jack Thompson!

Top Bottom