• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GameLife's Andrew Rosenblum arrested

Mifune

Mehmber
“He used inappropriate language to show his pain,” said Carney. “He’s an immature young man upset over the break up and death of a grandmother.”

I would be upset if I broke up with my grandmother, too.

Let us all hope that Andrew just got put on the permaban list for potential gun purchasers.

I don't think it is an affront to the 2nd Amendment to prevent nuts or potential nuts onto a list preventing them from buying guns. Better safe than sorry.

(And there should be a way to petition yourself off that list.)

Lakitu said:
InterMoniker said:

shocked2.gif
What the... whoever created that is demented.

B.S. . . . Bill Shakespeare. (Well, he originated the dramatic concept.)

haircut

Chiggs said:
$50,000 dollars?!!! His parents must be utterly pissed. That certainly put a nice dent in their nest egg.
You get bail money back.

If they had to get a loan from a bail bondsman they may be out 10%, i.e. $5,000 or less than the price of 9 PS3's. Which is a negligable cost once you factor in all you're getting for your money.

haircut said:
You get bail money back.

Only if he shows up to trial. Bail is basically a "security deposit" saying you'll show up to court or else you're out that money. It's supposed to make it so that if you run, you're so in debt your life is pratically over. That's why defense attorney's request high bail settings for more serious crimes for people who are more "well-off" because to if it is a slap in the face amount, they'll pay and leave the country. Or they outright request no bail be set and that the defendant be placed into state/federal custody if they are a flight risk.

Thunderbear

Mawio Gawaxy iz da Wheeson hee pways games
daegan said:
Give me a ****ing break. The world is cruel. This is magnified a thousandfold on the internet where people can call others out anonymously, basically saying what they're already thinking. People are judgmental assholes, and that includes EVERYBODY. Get the hell off your horse. It sucks to get made fun of, but EVERYONE gets made fun of, some people learn to deal with it and some people end up shooting their damn mouths off and get sent to jail.

There are 5 billion people on this planet, I think I can easily dismiss that generalisation by simple maths. There's just no way you can possibly take in all the factors to make that judgement. Obviously it's your opinion, but you seem to state it as fact.

The guy who wrote that message claims he's better than that, I hope he is. Neither you nor I know, and it's easy to read a comment like yours and toss it aside because it's easy to prove it's ignorance.

I know a few people in my life who live by "the world sucks and so do I, it's just the way it is", it's pretty weak and pathetic. So I'll gladly stand on my pillar and look down on you, not because I think I am better than you, but because you just stated that you're a judgemental asshole (seeing as how everyone is from your perspective, you must be too) and I look down on anyone that justifies his abusive nature in a weak-willed way such as yours.

I agree, the guy ****'d up but we don't know the circumstances. How about just accepting your ignorance instead of embracing your biggotry.

Salazar

Jefklak said:
Jezus christ, this can only happen in America...
Do make such a drama for a kid who spews a couple of word you don't like

Yes, because taking promises of mass-murder seriously is clearly a bad idea and an overreaction.

or its possible he's just a douche with a severe lack of social skills because he spent most of his life locked up in his bedroom playing nintendo?

Salazar said:
Yes, because taking promises of mass-murder seriously is clearly a bad idea and an overreaction.

especially considering what happened at Virginia Tech earlier in the week. Of all the cases of bad timing...

Top Bottom