• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Games TM 120 Scores (Resident Evil Raccoon City Score..)

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho
Eh, Code Veronica and Revelations are both side stories rather than full mainline RE games, but they scored pretty well.

I put CV with the mainline REs, sure it don't have number in the title but it's a real RE and was huge improvement in the original formula and is a very necessary part of the canon/story.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
I felt from the initial previews of the game that I would have zero interest, and reading reviews on it are only helping me feel good about my prejudgment. Having just finished RE:R and feeling like Capcom is at least working towards pushing the series back towards its survival horror roots, this new release is going to pull the whole "one step forward, two steps back" shit. -_-

Card Boy

Banned
Anyone who played SOCOM: Confrontation could told you these where the type of scores RE: ORC would of got. Even when /6 was announced to be the developers i instantly knew it was gonna be shit. These guys are classes A pieces of shit developers. I wouldn't even trust them to make an iOS game, /6 are the Uwe Boll of gaming.

ss_lemonade

crQ56.gif
Oh shit, that gif is hilarious haha.

Eh, Code Veronica and Revelations are both side stories rather than full mainline RE games, but they scored pretty well.
Isn't Code Veronica like the real Resident Evil 3? Surely those 2 were mainline games

eastx

I agree with what some others have said about the mag publishing a review based only on the single-player experience. That's absolutely the wrong way to tackle a multiplayer-oriented game, even if a certain minority who play the game will avoid multiplayer.

Top Bottom