• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Games you really wish you could enjoy but don't

dellingr

Fighting games. They look like really cool games to play but I dislike the controls and time required to get good at it. Especially if you didn't grow up playing them.

Also The Elder Scrolls games. I love Fallout however The Elder Scrolls games I have tried all bored me for some reason. I think they remind me too much of the English countryside which I dislike since I've seen more than enough of it to last me a lifetime....

Bearthgar

Banned
Dragon Age: Inquistion.

I was pretty excited to play a big rpg on my ps4, but I just couldn't get into it. I tried for 35 hours, but realised I wasn't having fun. The world, even though it's beautiful, just didn't feel alive, and the point system was really irritating.

Yeah, I tried each class and had the same experience

SmilingCat

Neo Member
My pick:Team Fortress 2

I really wanted to enjoy that game, but after playing Team Fortress, Team Fortress Classic, and the Fortress Forever mod on source just couldn't enjoy it for some reason. Have played it a bunch of times thinking I just didn't find a map, class, game mode that clicked with no luck. Game has become more and more over the top which has put me off it even more.

Anything multiplayer really. COD, BF, TF, other acronyms. It used to be my bread and butter but without the time to really invest and the communities of these games ... Ibjust avoid them.

Also MMOs. They are major time sinks and I don't have the time.

Majukun

Dead rising.
I love the premise but i can't stand time limits,so i dropped it everytime i tried to get into it.

3D Zelda games. I absolutely love the 2d handheld games (Minish Cap, Oracle of Ages/Seasons, and so on) but I just can't get into the 3D ones, none of them grip me.

Top Bottom