• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Games you want remade, but never will

I'd love a remaster of Alundra so much. It's one of the best isometric adventures I've ever played (better than any Zelda) and I'd love to see it get another chance. I think it'd do pretty well on today's market with a lot of these kind of games doing well on Kickstarter and from indie devs, and I would like to see other Zelda-esque series do well. I think it would hold up really well in a remaster.

glaurung

Blood Omen: Legacy of Kain.

The original game, the origin story of Kain, is still the absolute best of the series. It was essentially a vampire Zelda game. Too bad nobody is ever going to remaster it.

Just like I said in that thread about franchises that deserve a second chance: Mega Man Legends. Original holds up surprisingly well outside of controls, but damn if that isn't the most important aspect...

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
Tie Fighter.

There is no way EA would ever fund a complex space sim like that, if they did remake it, it would be some arcadey rogue squadron piece of shit.

Xenogears. Damn it there should be a legit way for me to play this game in the uk. A remake would probably ensure a worldwide release.

Playing RE4 for the first time at 1080p and 60fps and holy shit would I kill for a remake or at least a high quality remaster. That games visuals get worse and worse every time I replay it and I doubt Capcom would do it any time soon as long as just porting it makes bank.

woopWOOP

Plok

Same 2D gameplay, but with everything looking like the 3D clay style of the boxart.
Tim/Geoff Follin's amazing soundtrack redone in a recording studio.
The three missing levels on the island's south side completed and fully playable.

The Pickford brothers still own the character and all, but apparently it's been awhile since they made a game.

Wesker28

NieR. I really want to play it especially after finishing Automata, but the game really sucks in every possible way.
I hope they will remake it one day.... but I don't think this will ever happen.

Top Bottom