• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gamescom 2014 - List of exhibitors online - Sony is missing.

Ramrock

Banned

Xater

Ok - So the list isn't complete there. Thanks.

Pretty sure the same thing happened last year. Gamescom is very important for Sony they would never miss out on it.

Also more Bloodborne there? I need to get me an appointment....

Phlebas

Banned
So many megatons they don't want to show their hand. Get ready, #Gamescom2014TLG

SXY7M3T.gif

Just let it go, it's ok.

No exaggeration. They put just as big of a focus on Gamescom as they do E3. There will be reveals, some of which will be big. Some people have preferred their Gamescom's conferences over E3 the last few years.

It would be nice if other publishers do the same.

When it comes to 3rd-parties, it's like Gamescom only exist to reiterate their E3 show.

No exaggeration. They put just as big of a focus on Gamescom as they do E3. There will be reveals, some of which will be big. Some people have preferred their Gamescom's conferences over E3 the last few years.

They kind do for certain types of games still even if you don't agree with that they are much better than other 2 for certain .

Oh really? I don't even remember what Sony has done at Gamescom for the last few years, but this year at E3 they announced lots of stuff. I really doubt they're going to announce that much again. I can see a few announcements but I will be impressed if they got that much in store.

I know some of these words.

Well, it's a Germanic language (as is English, the Scandinavian languages et. al.) so you should.

pelican

Gamescom in many ways is more important than E3 due to the public days. It is a perfect event for developers to market their game to an extremely high number of potential customers. So yes, Sony will be there with bells and whistles.

Oh really? I don't even remember what Sony has done at Gamescom for the last few years, but this year at E3 they announced lots of stuff. I really doubt they're going to announce that much again. I can see a few announcements but I will be impressed if they got that much in store.

2013 announcements:
LBPHub
BigFest
Murasaki Baby
Helldivers
Resogun
Rime
Everybody's Gone to the Rapture
Shadow of the Beast

2012 announcements:
Tearaway
rain
Killzone : Mercenary
Puppeteer
Until Dawn
Wonderbook : Diggs Nightcrawler

2013 announcements:
LBPHub
BigFest
Murasaki Baby
Helldivers
Resogun
Rime
Shadow of the Beast

2012 announcements:
Tearaway
rain
Puppeteer
Until Dawn
They also announced the PS4 release date last year, which was mighty big news.

zhao3gold

Banned
2013 announcements:
LBPHub
BigFest
Murasaki Baby
Helldivers
Resogun
Rime
Shadow of the Beast

2012 announcements:
Tearaway
rain
Puppeteer
Until Dawn

I am wondering if we will see some updates about this game since it was announced...

Gamescom without Sony is like an L.A. blowbang without Lisa Ann. They'll be there. They damn well better be anyway, because they've had a good showing there the past few years.

They also announced the PS4 release date last year, which was mighty big news.

Well, I wanted to focus strictly on new software announcements.

Because last year's Gamescom also had Borderlands 2 Vita and Minecraft Playstation, which were 'big deals' as well, but from our perspective, they're just late ports.

Top Bottom