• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gamescom 2014 - List of exhibitors online - Sony is missing.

Raonak

Banned
Let's not exaggerate here.

Nah, gamescom is pretty big to sony, last years complemented E3 pretty nicely. I mean, we got our first look at the PS4's OS, we got the PS4 release date and Vita got a price cut there.

Plus. SCE Europe don't consistently neglect the vita so we should be getting some decent vita coverage, which is a good thing cause E3 really dissapointed me in that regard.

RulkezX

Didn't we have a ridiculous thread last year from a German Gaffer citing "sources" that Sony wasn't attending ?

iceatcs

Very busy. It should be fine if you have a lot of patience and cope with huge cramp crowd.

Some games can be up to 3 hours queue. The Division is worst one from last year (not playable demo, few seats for demo show). Recommend, bring a portable chair, and portable devices or books.

Caode

Very busy. It should be fine if you have a lot of patience and cope with huge cramp crowd.

Some games can be up to 3 hours queue. The Division is worst one from last year.

I don't have the patience to stand in line at the post office - so I can't see that boding too well at all.

Nah they'll be there. Gamescom is actually a pretty big event for Sony as well. It's basically their followup to E3.

Gonna go for longshot expectations anyway because I'm expecting Media Molecule and Guerilla Games to be there with their stuff.

Also at least 2 mentions of the Vita. I'm not even going by a measurement of time anymore it's just gonna be 2 instances where it's brought up in speech and it'll be related to the PS4

iceatcs

I don't have the patience to stand in line at the post office - so I can't see that boding too well at all.

Yeah, it is very stressful even I have quite of calm patience. Thanks god I used all days pass ticket.

Nah they'll be there. Gamescom is actually a pretty big event for Sony as well. It's basically their followup to E3.

Gonna go for longshot expectations anyway because I'm expecting Media Molecule and Guerilla Games to be there with their stuff.

Also at least 2 mentions of the Vita. I'm not even going by a measurement of time anymore it's just gonna be 2 instances where it's brought up in speech and it'll be related to the PS4

When MM announced that they wouldn't be at E3 they also said that we wouldn't have to wait too much longer to see what they've been working on. That caused many to speculate that gamescom is the obviously destination for their game reveal. The big question is whether or not Guerrilla is going to show up.

RPGamer92

Banned
What if they opened their Gamescom conference with a TLG trailer and 2014 release date announcement? That'd be hilarious.

Top Bottom