• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gamescom 2019 |OT| Aug 19, 2019 - Aug 22, 2019 | lass uns nach köln fahren

Mista

Banned
Gamescom-2019-logo.png

Welcome to the official thread for everything Gamescom 2019. From the opening night till the last day. Have Fun!

The press conferences take place on Monday August 19, starting from 6PM-8PM local time (CEST). That’s 5PM-7PM in the UK, 12PM-2PM Eastern, and 9AM-11AM Western

Full Schedule:

Gamescom 2019 Schedule – Inside Xbox Start time
  • Local time – 6PM
  • UK Time – 5PM
  • Eastern Time – 12PM
  • Pacific Time – 9AM

Gamescom 2019 Schedule – Google Stadia Connect start time
  • Local time – 7PM
  • UK Time – 6PM
  • Eastern Time – 1PM
  • Pacific Time – 10AM

Gamescom 2019 Schedule – Opening Night Live stream featuring Geoff Keighley
  • Local time – 8PM
  • UK Time – 7PM
  • Eastern Time – 2PM
  • Pacific Time – 11AM

The full list of attendees is as follows:
  • Activision
  • Bandai Namco Entertainment
  • Bungie
  • Capcom
  • Electronic Arts
  • Epic Games
  • Google Stadia
  • Koch Media/Deep Silver
  • Private Division
  • Sega
  • Square Enix
  • Sony Interactive Entertainment
  • THQ Nordic GmbH
  • Ubisoft
  • Xbox Game Studios

Throughout the week THQ Nordic will be hosting days worth of streams live from their both in Cologne.

The full schedule is below:

THQN_Gamescom_2019_Schedule.jpg

Where To Watch:

Twitch

Youtube

Last edited:

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman
what's up with you IbizaPocholo IbizaPocholo quoting threads and linking same ones?

There are three unannounced titles.

Two have a thirty minute section.

One has 2 hours. That's almost an e3 presentation...

Sony missed e3, are confirmed to be at gamescom and on the wednesday there's a 2 hour empty slot...

Ps5 reveal?

Last edited:

bosnianpie

I'm looking forward to the Opening Night Live. Sometimes even smaller announcements, like new DLC can be exciting and it's already confirmed that Hideo will be there. Definitely worth a watch.

GV82

Where is Cyberpunk?

Oh yeah, uh oh one of the prominent Cyberpunk Youtubers Madqueenshow is meant to be going to Gamescom & skipped E3 this year, because a) she is based in Europe so easier to get to b) believed that like Gamescom last year that they would likely show more gameplay to the attendees, only I don’t see cdpr listed, whoops. (Unless Cyberpunk will be shown on inside Xbox?)

Romulus

I'm out of the loop, is this supposed to surpass/have more games than E3 2019? I know that isn't saying much considering how horrible that show was.

Klayzer

Is it to early for a peek at one of the games in development by the new Xbox studios? Playground's project has me really intrested.

Tbone3336

Gold Member
I love these times of years so much when there are shows. Love seeing what is coming soon and what new is down the line. Appreciate all the uploads of info so we do not have to search so many sites to find it.

Kagey K

Banned
I’m going to be stuck at work so I’ll be living vicariously through you guys. Really excited to see the BL3 endgame stuff from opening night live.

Lucumo

I'm out of the loop, is this supposed to surpass/have more games than E3 2019? I know that isn't saying much considering how horrible that show was.
Games Convention/Gamescom is more about physically being there and playing the games. That's why it's the biggest games convention in the world. Putting more focus on announcements is kinda meh from my perspective. It's not what it was and also shouldn't be, there is E3 for that.

Skyr

Are people still hyped about gears? Played the first two which were fine but nothing I see makes me want to play another one.

Thabass

I get that Gears is coming out in three weeks....but jeez, do we really another showing of this? Game was JUST shown off on Inside Xbox.

Top Bottom