• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GameTrailers's Kyle Bosman will do ONE HOUR stand-up routine in honor of E3 bets

Krev

Unconfirmed Member
I wanted to hear Kyle try his own stand-up. He was given enough time to make a genuine terrible routine.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

this is ass

I've never seen this guy's show but at least now I know I'm not missing anything

-Horizon-

No swears?

OQSdX1r.gif

Valkrai

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

this is ass

I've never seen this guy's show but at least now I know I'm not missing anything

He said before the show, he just took 100 animal jokes off the internet because there was no incentive for actually trying.

this is ass

dude, you have no idea how amazing Kyle is.

Evo X

Yeah, I'm not wasting an hour on this shit.

Since he's done standup before, I was actually hoping he'd come up with something funny.

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member

this is ass

Ha, talk about being uninformed.

Top Bottom