• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gears of War 4 Horde 3.0 Details

m23

I really hope the classes don't ruin this for me. Ill have to wait and see I guess. Still picking it up for PC for the campaign and MP at least.

My biggest concern though is MP in general on PC. I'd imagine most copies will be sold on XBO so Im not sure how long the PC MP community will last.

I was a bit worried about the classes in horde before I saw it in action as well. After watching a lot of the gameplay though, I'm extremely hyped for it. It doesn't really restrict a class from doing anything other classes can do, it just gives certain classes added benefits for certain things.

I'd suggest watching the First to 50 thing they had a couple weeks back, gives you a much better picture of the classes in action.

krang

oh-my-takei.gif

Yeah but I wanted to play with my Xbox buddies outside of horde also.
I think there are more modes than Horde for crossplay. There is also this from Coalition:

We are looking at privates for versus and crossplay as well.

Found in this thread here

So there is still hope for the PC and XBONE brethren to be able to Private Vs. in crossplay. I truly hope it comes to fruition.

Fake Edit-not sure how to link single posts that refer back to the original thread it came from

Top Bottom