• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Geoff K being hypemaster again šŸ˜†

Punished Miku

Gold Member
Death Stranding 2
Elden Ring DLC
God of War Atreus Rising
Baldur's Gate Gamepass Shadowdrop
Hollow Knight 2: Zero Mass, Origins
Wolverine
Taylor Swift presents the award for best narrative to Spider Man 2
Cranky Kong coming to Mario Kart Mobile
Live performance by Greta Van Fleet
Neil Druckman and Lean Beef Patty end the show with the first trailer for The Last of Us Season 2, shadow drop TLOU2 remastered.

bitbydeath

Death Stranding 2
Elden Ring DLC
God of War Atreus Rising
Wolverine
Neil Druckman and Lean Beef Patty end the show with the first trailer for The Last of Us Season 2, shadow drop TLOU2 remastered.
Iā€™m just glad we are keeping our expectations in check.

Little Mac

Death Stranding 2
Elden Ring DLC
God of War Atreus Rising
Wolverine

Jim Carrey Omg GIF

I think the expansion for Elden Ring and Death Stranding 2 are locked in. TLoU2 *might* show up, but I don't expect Sony to have much more presence beyond those two, except maybe FF7 Rebirth?

I miss the days of the December Showcase..

Luipadre

Is he wrong tho? No. TGA always has good content, games for everyone from AAA to indie. Last year had some really amazing announcements and trailers. I enjoy the show every year. If you dont find TGA interesting in terms of trailers than why you even watch it. Its the best gaming show of the year

Perrott

Gold Member
Not falling for it this year when its a Indie party lol

Indie party? Last year he announced Judas, Death Stranding 2 and Armored Core VI at the event, on top of unveiling Bayonetta: Origins, the release date for Final Fantasy XVI, the first ever Star Wars Jedi: Survivor gameplay and, yes, the much anticipated indie game Hades II.

winjer

Gold Member
I just want to see the trailers, the rest is just filler.
I'll just watch the trailers after the show, in higher quality.

Reactions: Isa

Stafford

I was starting to wonder where his hype tweet would be.

I have no expectations, just surprise me. Shinobi602 the other day had a row of tweets his games that could be announced here such as a new Monster Hunter, since the anniversary is next year and it's been five years since World. I doubt it, but who knows.

Death Stranding 2
Elden Ring DLC
God of War Atreus Rising
Wolverine

You didnā€™t do your homework, man! Mario Kart mobiles not getting any more support as of a while ago. šŸ˜†

Last edited:

MiguelItUp

I mean, of course he is, it's his show and he wants them views, haha. But, I'm always reserving my expectations, I've never been blown away by any of the show reveals TBH.

Fbh

Has Bill Clinton been confirmed as a presenter?

Keighley has largely delivered the last 2-3 years.

The show is full of indie trash but if you wait it out, you will see at least 5 big game reveals.

Yeah people give Geoff a ton of shit but he seems like the only one at least attempting to put on decent shows. For better or worse in terms of trailer and announcements TGA last year was still one of the better shows this gen.
Sure there's a bit too much indie fillers and way too many obvious ads, but someone has to pay the bills.

Top Bottom