• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Geri Halliwell has GIANT bodyguard

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrToughPants

Brian Burke punched my mom
That dog has a huge ass tongue.

91989_geri-halliwell-giant-trainer-07_122_1106lo.jpg

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
DarkJediKnight said:
That's Marcus Fenix right there. Possibly Kratos as well, although this guy is a pretty convincing Marcus and Kratos.
batista-interview-20050107023601879-000.jpg

I love how his chin hair looks like a G-string for his butt chin.

Also why the hell does he have Angel tattooed on his arm.

sp0rsk said:
I love how his chin hair looks like a G-string for his butt chin.

Also why the hell does he have Angel tattooed on his arm.
You're spending a lot of time looking at his picture. Is there something you want to say?

Tr4nce

Hahahahah! Who would have thunk it? This thread actually delivers!!

I'm curious now how wonderful threads I've missed, because I didn't click them because of the lack of interesting titles.

:lol

Blackface

Banned
I lol @ people who get this big huge fat or ripped bodyguards.

In fighting, the more ripped you are the more Oxygen the body needs and the faster you get tired. Which is why guys who are huge and ripped never do well in any type of combat sport. They get tired in a few punches and down she falls.

John Dunbar

correct about everything
Trax416 said:
I lol @ people who get this big huge fat or ripped bodyguards.

In fighting, the more ripped you are the more Oxygen the body needs and the faster you get tired. Which is why guys who are huge and ripped never do well in any type of combat sport. They get tired in a few punches and down she falls.

I don't think that combat sports have anything to do with scaring off overeager fans.

Blackface

Banned
John Dunbar said:
I don't think that combat sports have anything to do with scaring off overeager fans.

I know. Just saying. General when you want a bodyguard you want someone who can defend you. Anybody with height can push cameras away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom