• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Get In The Van: The Official ROCK BAND Online Thread

beer m0nkey| beermonkey@tehbias| 360| -5 GMT (EST)

I don't have enough free slots to add everybody but I'll accept every request I can. Be warned that I suck and you won't want to play with me on hard or expert.

soul shot ya | soul creator | 360 | -6 GMT (CST)

Doing pretty well on medium drums (except for Green Grass and High Tides, lol), and although I haven't played much of it yet, I'm pretty sure I can handle Expert on guitar/bass on most songs. Also a medium/hard vocalist who doesn't mind making smart ass comments during quiet parts of the song :lol

ghostmind

ghostmind | ghostmind | 360 | -7 GMT (MST)

Uh, where are all the Mountain timezone folks?

Anyway, I'm a noob to this genre, but i hope to learn quickly...

ianswoody

Should we add "Band Name" as another criteria for sign-up? It only shows the band name on the leaderboard and I can't find a way to distinguish the member name.

Oni Jazar said:
I need more Rock Band PS3 friends.

PSN ID: Jazar

(EST)

Alright, not to put you on the spot but to everyone, could you please use the format? Now that I have the actual game I don't have all the time in the world to do everyone's work for them.

devil_chicken | devilchicken | PS3 | Pacific

Addicted to drums.. who knew repetitive stress injury could be SO MUCH FUN?
Cleared medium, been slowly getting into hard.

THE PROPER FORMAT
junari | wraith | 360 | -5 GMT(EST)

I don't mind doing all this, obvs, but I don't think it's too much to ask to follow this simple guide to the letter.

oneHeero

Wise_ | oneHeero | PS3 | -6 GMTCentral(Tx)

I play on Medium and sometimes on hard. I'll do anything, vocals/guitar(downstrum may be on its way out)/or drums.

Add me :)

Edit: For proper fucken format.

Seriously? I even underlined it, dude.

Am I honestly really asking too much? All the reference you'd need to figure out the GMT number is on the first page....

VaLiancY

Valnegro | VaLiancY | 360 | -5 GMT EST

Me and my cousin are playing now. It would be nice if God(or GAF) could bless us with a drummer and vocalists. If your down send an FR to "PoetTHPS", I'll be recovering my gamertag in a second.

Archie

Second-rate Anihawk
archie4208 | Archie | 360 | -5 GMT (EST)

I am going to add everyone to the first post. I have no preference to any instrument. :)

Chaoticprout | Chaoticprout | 360 | -8 GMT (PT)

Expert guitarist/bassist, hard drummer hard/medium singer (i can usually 100% songs i know on medium, and 90%+ on hard, but songs I don't know i get like 85-90)

BobsRevenge

I do not avoid women, GAF, but I do deny them my essence.
BobMac | BobsRevenge | PS3 | -5 GMT (EST)

Expert Guitar, can beat almost all songs on hard drums, some song on expert drums, and the rest on medium. Shitty singer, although I can rape Reptilia.

FloBoJo | Manick Joe | PS3 | -5 GMT (EST)
I'm pretty decent at Expert on Guitar (just stuck on Highway Star and Green Grass atm), do great on Medium for Drums (taking the step up to Hard) and I'll even belt out a tone or two on Easy

Hop

That girl in the bunny hat
Kiya Ichiko | Charron | 360 | -5 GMT(EST)

Prefer drums, best on guitar/bass, laughable on vox. I may be Silver, but I've got plenty of 48hr codes for when I wanna play online, so I'm safe to add.
Like anyone would wanna play with me. :p

trupclow

I Sold ma wii | trupclow | 360 | -6 GMT (CST)

I'm addicted to this game. I can play hard/expert drums depending on song, and expert guitar on pretty much everything.

I've got like two actual friends on xbl, and neither have rock band, so I want more friends to play shit with, add me!!!

FF_VIII

Banned
Billyjoellol | FF_VIII | PS3 | GMT (Ireland) | Vocals Hard/Medium (medium is mainly for Sabotage:D )

The reason for the stupid name is I only made it to get demos from the US store, but since importing it's become my main PSN, so...

Arise, old-ass thread, and allow me to drag you from the grave.

I'm way-super lttp on Rock Band and I've had really back and forth experiences online, so if any GAFfers are playing, I wouldn't mind making some friends. I've not had the game for that long so I sing on Hard (most of the time; if I don't know a song at all, I'll drop to Medium) and am working on getting better at drums. Drawling 90s grunge seems to suit my vocal style best (lol vocal style; I sound like ass but can stay on pitch!), for what it's worth, but I can do a bunch of stuff.

Mostly, I just want to find some people who aren't going to drop instantly, or who will communicate, or not be dicks. I've found a few neat people online, but not many of my friends play Rock Band and I'm getting kind of tired of playing alone. I expect it won't be long before I can bump up the difficulty on my vocals, but right now, I wouldn't even attempt Expert except on cheat songs like "Testify."

gamertag is squirmalicious.

Top Bottom