• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GetLoadedGo - Dishonored, Fallout 3/NV GOTY, Oblivion/Morrwind GOTY and more - $15

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
GLG, GMG, GOG... come on now.

I'll have to figure out content for my new website brand "Good To Go". Someone?

edit just stating the obvious: If there is actually a site with that name, it's not mine.

Damn Dishonoured is gone.

Wanted to get that and New Vegas.

I've always wanted to try Morrowind but the game seems incredibly outdated.

rrs

Damn Dishonoured is gone.

Wanted to get that and New Vegas.

I've always wanted to try Morrowind but the game seems incredibly outdated.

Morrowind is worth the $15, it's definitely old school and the combat is lol tier but mods make the pain go away

M.D

They did have some issues yesterday and the deal was delayed for a day.. I also saw some announcment about Bethesda changing the prices of some of their games today, could be related.. or most likely they just ran out of keys

M.D

Just posting so people can see this, there were people who wanted Dishonored but couldn't get it due to keys running out

M.D

I still don't know if it's worth it to buy Dishonored. Wait for GOTY, or not...

I also wanted to wait for a GOTY edition, but I don't think its worth the wait

IIRC there are two types of DLC for this game - Pre order bonuses that gave a boost to your abilities, and then there was the challenge maps

The second type is the real story DLC which there are two parts of, with the first one already being out

By the time the GOTY version comes you could probably get the game + 2 DLC story missions for a cheaper price then the GOTY edition

If you really want the other DLC content then wait, but I don't really care for it

Top Bottom