• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams (Project Giana) coming to PC 10/23, XBLA/PSN early 2013

Katzii

On disc for PC, not for any console.

Their email read in a very confusing manner, then.

"We got through Microsoft's submission process and Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams has a final release date! You'll be able to buy it world-wide NEXT WEDNESDAY, March 20th, 2013 on XBOX LIVE ARCADE. The DVD-Edition will follow a week later and PSN in April."

GrayFoxPL

Their email read in a very confusing manner, then.

"We got through Microsoft's submission process and Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams has a final release date! You'll be able to buy it world-wide NEXT WEDNESDAY, March 20th, 2013 on XBOX LIVE ARCADE. The DVD-Edition will follow a week later and PSN in April."

DVD is the new PC.

Aku-Audi

Anyone else been enjoying the XBLA version? This game really benefits from dat console experience.

Some news on upcoming stuff:

The DLC we are working on will be called Owl Revenge and we hope to bring it to XBLA in summer. It will contain all new tracks from Chris Hülsbeck and Machinae Supremacy.

We are considering a skin package with new skins for Giana.

Giana Sisters HD (An HD remake of Giana Sisters DS) will be a launch title for OOYA, and we are currently evaluating a Linux port of Twisted Dreams."

http://www.destructoid.com/giana-sisters-leaps-onto-xbla-today-big-plans-ahead-249153.phtml

The other question is will the DVD Edition be available in America?

I read in their forums that the DVD will be available in the US, you should find it on amazon.com in a few days.
I can't wait to get my copy! Hope it doesn't take long for it to show up on amazon.it too.
There's the soundtrack included too supposedly! :)

Darkmakaimura

Can You Imagine What SureAI Is Going To Do With Garfield?
Is there anywhere I can see a video of the DLC? It says they showed it (7pm CET) and if that's Germany, than it would have already aired. I tried doing a YouTube search but couldn't find anything on it.

Got this game and it reminds me of something that would have released on the Sega Saturn, and this is a compliment. Really enjoying it.

Aku-Audi

I read in their forums that the DVD will be available in the US, you should find it on amazon.com in a few days.
I can't wait to get my copy! Hope it doesn't take long for it to show up on amazon.it too.
There's the soundtrack included too supposedly! :)

I am guessing the US will get the same package as Europe, which indeed includes the soundtrack

rir4uiT.jpg

Darkmakaimura said:
Is there anywhere I can see a video of the DLC? It says they showed it (7pm CET) and if that's Germany, than it would have already aired. I tried doing a YouTube search but couldn't find anything on it.

You can watch the replay here.

Sorry for the bump, but I haven't heard a peep about the PSN version ever since the XBLA version came out. April has come and gone. I googled and can't find anything, has anyone heard anything?

Sorry for the bump, but I haven't heard a peep about the PSN version ever since the XBLA version came out. April has come and gone. I googled and can't find anything, has anyone heard anything?

Giana Sisters
‏@ProjectGiana
5 digits on facebook and Sony submission passed! What a great week, sit tight for the confirmed release date! #gianasisters #sony #psn

4:37 AM - 21 May 13
https://twitter.com/ProjectGiana/status/336762707279740928

Top Bottom