• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #11 | Thanks for the Spelunkin', the Spookin', and the Scoopin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
i hope they get to mario party... 8, i think, and do the one where you walk around a city and buy hotels

also, mario party 8 was a wii game, and like all wii games had mandated widescreen but hudson was so lazy that they just put the game in a 4:3 window bordered by artwork

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
I know I'm repeating myself but this game looks horrible (graphically)
Also I think I'm gonna survive, this Eristoff seems to be 99% sugar, 0,5% water and 0,5% Vodka.

don't worry guys, the next mario party is on the gamecube so it's got way better graphics (ie it looks plasticky in real time instead of plasticky prerendered stuff)

Rapstah

Every single Mario Party game until 8 has the same debug menu for testing the minigames in the game, same font and all, except the N64 ones have a pre-rendered background which they just removed on the GameCube because those games don't have pre-rendered backgrounds.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
The Koopa bank is worse then Goldman Sachs

Sure, I'll play some Super Duel mode in MP5.

That's about it.

You're obviously not cool. I was so good at Mario Party 1 we had to change the drinking rules cause I always ended up sober. That's right: I'm the world's best Mario Party 1 Player. I beat the Single Player mode at least three times. That's right.

Rapstah

I believe MP1, MP2 and MP3 all are games where the timing is all different and the music sounds different on PAL consoles because all of their timing is tied to frames.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom