• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #22 | Drew, F*** This Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reminded how cool SUPERHOT is. I think I remember Jeff and some others here had the same experience,
the moment where you can't do anything but quit the game and then it got updated was so damn cool. Even though the updating was not actually part of plan.
Anyways, Superhot still is cool game.

Lijik

A thought just ran through my head

They have to do the Konami Conference for game tapes

dyHTuIy.gif

Megasoum

Banned
Got my first Play of the Game ever (also first time I was playing with Symetra) and it's easily the shittiest looking POTG I've ever seen lol

Hexagon!

I just played through most of WarioWare Touch for the DS. There's so much to love and the first couple of times that I played the micro-games were awesome but it wears out so fast.

I was glad I got it free via My Nintendo.

I played through WarioWare Touched and Twisted not too long ago and was surprised how much weaker Touched was. All the microgames in a given category felt way too similar.

Got my first Play of the Game every (also first time I was playing with Symetra) and it's easily the shittiest looking POTH I've ever seen lol

A McCree on the the other team for one of my first matches of the day got POTG and it was basically 10 seconds of him walking around and then getting a single headshot on a Mercy. It was terrible.

So after a week and a half of running and not even being able to do 3k without needing to stop I decided to put myself down for a 10k in early august.

giphy.gif

Hopefully a looming target will keep me at it during the summer. I want that complementary (for a €25 entry fee) t shirt + finishers medal

So after a week and a half of running and not even being able to do 3k without needing to stop I decided to put myself down for a 10k in early august.

giphy.gif

Hopefully a looming target will keep me at it during the summer. I want that complementary (for a €25 entry fee) t shirt + finishers medal

Due the Dan Ryckert diet

Eat Taco Bell the day before

Eat Taco bell the day of

Good luck though!

hwy_61

Banned

giphy.gif

I recommend dans Spotify playlist. It's actually really good for running.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
Got my first Play of the Game ever (also first time I was playing with Symetra) and it's easily the shittiest looking POTG I've ever seen lol

All of the PotG I..."earned" so far were terrible. It's bascially just me shooting around like an idiot, barely hitting anything and somehow killing a maximum of 2 enemies. I feel embarrassed for them (I don't actually, but they are quite bad)

At least I'm finally able to group all the characters into "Sucks" "Great" "I don't understand how I play this guy" categories.

repeater

The next week or so will be CRAZY. Three games of football in the Euro 2016 every day, press conferences and live shows at E3, plus a steady stream of GB content. I've taken a week of vacation so it's not like I have anything else to do but I think I'll still be struggling to keep up!

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Also, went back to TF2 just to compare since it had been a while.

And I still don't know what Valve was thinking putting new weapons with different playstyles behind an RNG drop chance. What the fuck.

SeanR1221

I think I'll sign up for premium today. I was holding out, hoping for a last minute sale, even though there was just one.

How do the t shirts fit? Are they true to size or kind of big/small?

Hows that app on the iPad GB Video Buddy? I'm always kinda meh on putting site credentials into a third party app.

Myggen

I think I'll sign up for premium today. I was holding out, hoping for a last minute sale, even though there was just one.

Hows that app on the iPad GB Video Buddy? I'm always kinda meh on putting site credentials into a third party app.

The Video Buddy app has worked perfectly for years. It`s great!

The sizes seem to be pretty standard for other stuff I`ve ordered from the States.

Zaph

The actual sizes of the t-shirts are listed on the site - compare them to a shirt you've got that fits well.

Third party apps use an API authentication token, so no need for account details.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone

They usually start the sale around thanksgiving if you can wait out that long.

squadr0n

I have to work tonight until 9pm EST. Will I be able to see the replays when I get home or do I have to wait until they post them? Like are they going to have a twitch archive available this time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom