• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb @ E3 2016 | WEED3

Everyone does, but the current team is still fantastic.

Man I'm glad stupid Ryckert is there now. I hated him for the first few weeks, as should everyone, but he brought so much sincere fun with games back to the site it's incredible. IDK if he has a GAF account, but if you read this Brad, tell him thanks from me :p

Man between GB and EZA, I'm so happy things ended up as they did in their respective cases. Can't wait for an eventual crossover show.

He does. And it's easy to remember. It's DanRyckert.

jediyoshi

Kane & Lynch Go

vqLEc3h.png

Jintor

Who the fuck is Popplio anyway?

Heard joke once. Pokemon goes to the doctor. Says he's depressed. Says life seems harsh and cruel. Endlessly made fun of. All alone in a threatening world where what lies ahead is endless battle. Doctor says, "Solution is simple. Great Seal Popplio is in town. Go see him. Will pick you right up." Pokemon bursts into tears. Says, "But Doctor... I am Popplio"

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
I just want to know the timeline of events. Is he going through all these pages just now, or did he see my post earlier and knew of this scene, but had to create the gif? So many questions! I have brought shame on my house.

He has to have some alert system set up for anytime Valve, Steam, or Soairse are mentioned. The gif? Well, that's got to be a hand-curated selection he has on tap as needed.

Joeku

Heard joke once. Pokemon goes to the doctor. Says he's depressed. Says life seems harsh and cruel. Endlessly made fun of. All alone in a threatening world where what lies ahead is endless battle. Doctor says, "Solution is simple. Great Seal Popplio is in town. Go see him. Will pick you right up." Pokemon bursts into tears. Says, "But Doctor... I am Popplio"

This is exactly what I thought of when I first saw it too.

karobit

hurm

Has this segment been super long, or is time dilating for me? I'm very sleepy.

He has to have some alert system set up for anytime Valve, Steam, or Soairse are mentioned. The gif? Well, that's got to be a hand-curated selection he has on tap as needed.
Somehow, that all makes sense to me in my current condition.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I just want to know the timeline of events. Is he going through all these pages just now, or did he see my post earlier and knew of this scene, but had to create the gif? So many questions! I have brought shame on my house.

Haha, I searched for her name and saw your post, so I figured I'd lend a helping hand. ;) I made the gif a few years ago, when my e-mail to Ubi about the Steam version of Anno 1404 actually resulted in the game finally being patched and returned to the store (Ubi took the Steam version down a couple of years earlier due to a save-corrupting bug instead of just, you know, patching the game as it did the other versions).

Haha, I searched for her name and saw your post, so I figured I'd lend a helping hand. ;) I made the gif a couple of years ago, when my e-mail to Ubi about the Steam version of Anno 1404 actually resulted in the game finally being patched and returned to the store (Ubi took the Steam version down a few years earlier due to a save-corrupting bug instead of just, you know, patching the game as it did the other versions).

Haha ok so Maiden was more right than wrong. I'm sure you saw a few of my posts in your search, then! In any case, cheers.

Top Bottom