• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT28| Welcome to the Penis Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.
ksjfeeu74.png

2935000-cp_beastintheeast_part13.00_17_07_42.still002.jpg

They're going to meet one of the best new characters of 2017

Hopefully Blue Bombin' comes back soon. I know a lot of people didn't really like it, but it gave me that Jeff Green Plays Dark Souls style of content I've wanted from Giant Bomb.

What's wrong? I'm just genuinely curious because lots of people have been saying they've had issues! Haven't seen anyone actually say what the problem(s) is(are).

It's been extremely buggy, and it may be that it just doesn't support subpar internet connections as well as other players (Other players meaning every other modern video player). Most of my issues so far:
  • Constant buffering
  • Videos restarting randomly
  • Big play button in the middle randomly shows up while watching videos and you have to restart the video to fix it.
  • Moving around to various parts of a video will cause the above to occur, and lose your progress.

It's been extremely buggy, and it may be that it just doesn't support subpar internet connections as well as other players (Other players meaning every other modern video player). Most of my issues so far:
  • Constant buffering
  • Videos restarting randomly
  • Big play button in the middle randomly shows up while watching videos and you have to restart the video to fix it.
  • Moving around to various parts of a video will cause the above to occur, and lose your progress.

Wow, I haven't had any of those issues :/ I have 10mb down and 0.750 upload, just to make that known. I used to be able to play HD, but now I get a lot of buffering. It might just be that the increased their bitrates. IDK about your other issues. Hope they can get resolved soon!

Someone search twitter for anyone in the game industry starting a new job on Monday.

I looked at some of the GBers twitter files to see if they started following anyone recently(Using @clothmap as their most recently added, since Twitter sorts the newest follows near the top)

and nobody

Megasoum

Banned
I've had a weird urge to replay one of the Borderlands recently (probably 2 cause I bet the first one didn'T age super well on PC, I never did the DLC of 2 even if I have the season pass and while I love Pre-Sequel, it's the last one I played so I don't want to return to it)... but fuck... I don't have time for that...

I still have Persona 5, Zelda, Horizon, Doom, Battlegrounds, the Batman Telltale game and now I'm seriously thinking about buying Edit Finch

Jefflr confirmations: Jeff pulled some game tapes but there is production going on with the digitizing of tapes that Jason is doing. It'll take a while. Separate pages for Game Tapes & Game Tapes Raw post E3.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
On the Friday show it sounds like they say Rorie has a walk-on in the new Marvel movie? Am I being trolled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom