• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT32| I've been meaning to love a boat

all I want is for the direct to begin with reggie walking out on a white background, stopping, staring at the camera as it slowly zooms onto his face and then he says "im here to fuck'em"

SY6KaQ9.png

BTA

I have a copy of Layton 4 to play once I get around to finishing Picross 3D (my current DS game) and Layton Bros. But I'll probably buy Layton just to have since it seems like 5 and 6 might be costly to get copies of already.

BTA

I wish the original Xenoblade was on Switch; I don't have my family's Wii U.

I loved and spent 150 hours in X so I'd prefer X 2 though.

BTA

I'm half-watching this bit but it looks nice and I would probably enjoy this game.

I'm like Vinny and have to play the first game first though.

Mr. F

Banned
Can someone genuinely explain the appeal of the Xenoblade series? Aside from the scale of the environments I dont get it, everything is so boilerplate/bland fantasy anime top to bottom

BTA

Can someone genuinely explain the appeal of the Xenoblade series? Aside from the scale of the environments I dont get it, everything is so boilerplate/bland fantasy anime top to bottom

I've only played X but it was a fun open world to mess around in (during summer break in college). Story was a little meh but I did enjoy most of the characters, and it was localized pretty well.

also you got giant robots and then the giant robots could FLY

TraBuch

Banned
Why are games still being made for the 3DS? I thought the point of the Switch was so they could put all their handheld shit and home shit on the same console?

Top Bottom