• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT32| I've been meaning to love a boat

That dog stole his hat dawww

As incredible as Mario looks it's no surprise and all the poorly running ports reminds me of the Wii U's first year :/

Odyssey still looks good. Not much else coming from this direct other than this Octopath game that hopefully is just a Saga game in disguise.

The theme song is probably still the best theme song of the year

3PNAoKs.gif

Hindl

Nintendo are in a real slump. All they have is games that look like they should be on Steam Greenlight and ports of old games.

So depressing. In the first year of the Switch I'll have bought Zelda, Mario/Rabbids, and Mario Odyssey...
Sounds better than 90% of console first years

Jintor

You're kidding me bro, game after game after game = Nintendo is in a real slump

The fuck

Could have gone without that xeno 2 segment. They need to tighten those explanations up.

Hindl

Eh Xeno 2 has a weird combat system and it actually answered a lot of the questions I had about it so I thought the longer explanation was fine

Jintor

I just think they can get a lot more efficient at it. The Mario explanations for example were way snappier... Apples to oranges, tho

Salarians

Nintendo are in a real slump. All they have is games that look like they should be on Steam Greenlight and ports of old games.

So depressing. In the first year of the Switch I'll have bought Zelda, Mario/Rabbids, and Mario Odyssey...
lol the thing ain't even a year old and it's already got two potential "greatest of all time" contenders

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Doom is coming to Switch! Now maybe I'll finally play it and see what all the fuss was about.

You're probably better off getting it on consoles or PC (if you have either). It's super cheap and all versions have great performance. I doubt the switch version is going to be up to snuff (and it's like 80GB).

You're probably better off getting it on consoles or PC (if you have either). It's super cheap and all versions have great performance. I doubt the switch version is going to be up to snuff (and it's like 80GB).
Yeah but I can't play Doom on the toilet with the other versions.

Harpuia

Let's wait till Odyssey comes out before claiming anything about it. This definitely looked better but I still have Sunshine worries

Sunshine was a dark mistake on Nintendo's behalf.

I feel like the team at Nintendo got their footing back with Galaxy and Galaxy 2.

Welp that bundle might be it for me to get a switch.

Also iirc Brad during his stream mentioned about the store having a Switch with 2 red joycons so i wonder if this was the version he heard LOL

Top Bottom