• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT32| I've been meaning to love a boat

Exhibit A: Gaming.

giphy.gif

you may be on to something

imBask

Banned
Rick and Morty is a great show and you should watch it if you like funny cartoons but whatever like you do you man like whatever like you know

imBask

Banned
update : I started Route B and haven't touched it for the past 2 days, I don't know how I feel about
replaying the same story twice

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
The iPhone X is expensive but just get the phone on contract mang.

My current phone plan is me paying off a galaxy s8+ monthly with no interest and my phone plan is month to month.

Antiwhippy

alright i'll take the hint. So far it is and that got me real worried

It kinda is for the middle bit but you can go through that pretty quickly.

And then it diverges. You probably know at which point it does.

Some B exclusive sidequests are very cool.

Ashby

Mixed feelings about Nier being a major franchise for SE going forward. It means we'll eventually get a bad Nier game.

Antiwhippy

Mixed feelings about Nier being a major franchise for SE going forward. It means we'll eventually get a bad Nier game.

Same, but when you think that Drakengard > Drakengard 3 > Nier > Automata are somehow part of the same series I trust him to at least make it interesting.

Zaph

They'll throw a stupidly expensive marketing campaign behind the next one, set sky-high expectations in their investor guidence, then call it a sales disappointment

Antiwhippy

They'll throw a stupidly expensive marketing campaign behind the next one, set sky-high expectations in their investor guidence, then call it a sales disappointment

See, at least being a sales disappointment in this case would just be a return to status quo.

Ashby

A big budget Nier that knocks it out of the park and is a sales disappointment so they don't make dancing game spin-offs would be ideal actually

Top Bottom