• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT32| I've been meaning to love a boat

xuchu

2947344-9483689802-JFme8.gif

Tagyhag

Heh, always knew it was going to be in a fog match, or a match that ended inside a building.

They're at their weakest when doing the long range game.

Lari

It seems to be our fate...

It's not cancelled, but they are not doing Steal My Sunshine this week to make way for Destiny.

Hasney

Might be time for a Netflix browse this week and see what I've missed recently.

do even the wierdos who care about destiny want to watch someone else stream it, let alone a whole day

isn't that valuable grinding time

They're doing the raid blind which actually may take them 3 days of sessions, so they're warning that there may not even be a play date or UPF....

Im excited to watch the Destiny stream on wednesday

If only because
the raid itself is a shitshow and probably the worst theyve done so far

Harpuia

Oh.

No SMS because they're gonna do a Destiny raid.

Fun

Destiny raids are about the only thing that look interesting to me from the series.
They should just make a game that's all raids.

Zaph

Im excited to watch the Destiny stream on wednesday

If only because
the raid itself is a shitshow and probably the worst theyve done so far

Hopefully I'm wrong, but my experience with the raid left me thinking they'll hate most of the encounters and get really frustrated with it - especially Jeff. Its not a good raid at all.

pizzacat

Banned
do even the wierdos who care about destiny want to watch someone else stream it, let alone a whole day

isn't that valuable grinding time
I don't watch gb to watch whatever high octane gameplay they're causing, I watch because I like the people involved

At least for me and I like destiny

If it was some boring dude who was really good at destiny I prolly wouldn't even turn it on

Harpuia

What do you need to actually do this raid anyway. 5000 light, 255 battle level, 1200 notes, 75 jiggies, 20 elerium, 5000 rupies, level 3 heat, and the soul of your firstborn?

Top Bottom