• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT32| I've been meaning to love a boat

Bacon

Boring ass destiny content over the best series going on the site right now. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Why don't they do Destiny on thursday?

Zacagawea

Please...just...record...Sunshine...on...Tuesday...or...Thursday...please...I...need...it...more...than..I...need...indie...game...quick...looks 😔

Boring ass destiny content over the best series going on the site right now. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Why don't they do Destiny on thursday?

Yeah, just saw the news about UPF too. Fuck this website.

Because the raid will probably take upwards of 10 hours for then to finish it, especially since Brad will stay hush hush on the mechanics.

Also I doubt theyll go for 6 hours like they did for the Taken King, so theyre creating a buffer by streaming it wed/thur/fri

Xyrmellon

I didn't see it, but of course they won with Dan. I bet as Jeff was killing the last guy you could hear him say "Here's an 8x scope..."

we only had 2 episodes of SMS this month

EtX18.png

Hasney

Because the raid will probably take upwards of 10 hours for then to finish it, especially since Brad will stay hush hush on the mechanics.

Also I doubt theyll go for 6 hours like they did for the Taken King, so theyre creating a buffer by streaming it wed/thur/fri

Well they have the perfect opportunity to start next Monday instead now. Take a break on Wednesday for some Sunshine, then get back on it Thursday if they need to.

BTA

I'd be ok with them doing custom games. I'd actually watch that.

something something gamify like Awful Squad back when I watched that something something

Zaph

Are they really going in blind on the leviathan raid? Brad has to play dumb the entire time?

That's... one way of going about it

Why? It's already boring, old news. No ones going to care it's not going to get more stale next week and then they might not have to ruin features people actually care about.

Or you know they can fit it in this week because doing it next monday means that theyd have to cancel/reschedule the bombcast, or skip that day making for an inconsistent streaming schedule. Whilst the beastcast has the strength of being recorded earlier on the Eastcoast, they can do the Destiny stream around 11 AM Pacific(2 PM EST) and go for a few hours without overdoing it for both coasts.

BTA

Anyway now that I have constant ads for record players...

I was hoping I could get an ok $50 one to start and then pass it onto my (16 year old, vaguely interested in retro things) little sister if it turned out I want to upgrade - this and this seemed potentially good just from what I saw at a glance earlier? But the problem with cheap ones is that they can damage the records, right? That's... hmm. I'd like to not immediately dump a ton of money since I don't know how into this I'll be long term, but at some point if Nier and P5 are $80 and $100 each (though I do not want to buy any more that expensive; $30-$40 max after that, please, thanks, though I guess that's each Nier game individually anyway) I should probably get a player that's not so much cheaper that it actually damages them.

Again, I can afford this if needed; it's sorta irresponsible but not hugely so. But I'd like to not invest so much ASAP if I can help it, hah.

Top Bottom