• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT32| I've been meaning to love a boat

BearPawB

Banned
Sound is so important in PUBG, and I feel like sometimes they just can’t hear what’s actually going on because they are talking so much

oti

Banned
I ask myself that every time I watch, but then I watch some PUBG streamers and they're pretty close to GB's skill level even though they play that game every day for 6 hours so... who knows!

As someone who doesn't watch any other PUBG outside of GB PUBG I find that fascinating/hard to believe.

V4wvk.gif

m29a

Neo Member
I ask myself that every time I watch, but then I watch some PUBG streamers and they're pretty close to GB's skill level even though they play that game every day for 6 hours so... who knows!

Most of the top ones that get over 1K viewers are very good, like averaging 3+ k/d ratio, which is super hard to do when you're playing countless games. Obviously some of the lower view pubg streams being not great is believable.

It doesn't bother me too much at this point, but little things like them looting super slowly without any urgency, and valuing pistols past the 5 minute mark, along with general tactics/awareness (considering their time played). But they're slowly getting better, at least.

Megasoum

Banned

You should check out MrGrimmz streams...

The dude frequently gets 20+ kills per games.

jaina

It's great otherwise and it's really cool to have a big site's podcast be all rad women.

This reminded me that I'm also regularly listening to Polygon's other big podcast Besties, which went back to a monthly schedule in January. Has some "we do this without Vox Media knowing" charm.

oti

Banned
It seems like whenever Brad or Jeff die they go silent. I guess they don't care enough to spectate there teammates.
Hot theory: Jeff actually hates PUBG but they still play it to not lose all their Millennial subscribers to Hornaipoint and Hornygon.

#followthemoney

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
Fritos make me feel like shit every time I eat them and every few months I'll stupidly buy a bag of fritos again and remember halfway through that they're garbage

Hasney

You should check out MrGrimmz streams...

The dude frequently gets 20+ kills per games.

Yes, but then you have to forego the entertaining part of Murder Island which is their personalities. Unless "WAHHHHH STREAM SNIPING" and generally whenever he is killed not being his fault is entertaining.

It seems like whenever Brad or Jeff die they go silent. I guess they don't care enough to spectate there teammates.

One of their beloved teammates:

LOL Dan just watching his friends die in the killing field.

I don't think I'd care either.

EDIT: Oh, they completed the game. Neat. Time for a new video game.

Top Bottom