• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT32| I've been meaning to love a boat

Jintor

i wonder if it'll be more map remixes. I can't see us getting a whole new set of maps outside of a new season, unless it's a heavy remix.

So, I gave Wally Warbles(Cuphead) on expert a shot and after I saw what they did with the egg shells I NOPE'D the fuck out. I've never nope'd out of a video game this fast. Lmao, amazing.

This Layers of Fear game actually seems alright? Only just started Fright or Shite 2. The PT one got kind of boring because that game gets kinda boring and dumb after the amazing first half hour or so.

This Layers of Fear game actually seems alright? Only just started Fright or Shite 2. The PT one got kind of boring because that game gets kinda boring and dumb after the amazing first half hour or so.

The second episode is much better than the first. More things to see, talk about and riff on. It was also great to hear Vinny talk about the time when he was an art student.
And he can shoot like three of those fuckers in a row.

No thanks haha. I'm sure I'll be able to beat him with a TON of patience.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Oh I know, I passed it, it's not even really that hard, but yeah...

I dunno, I think my initial impressions of them might have painted my outlook, but I do kinda wish this game was boss rush only.

Oh I know, I passed it, it's not even really that hard, but yeah...

I dunno, I think my initial impressions of them might have painted my outlook, but I do kinda wish this game was boss rush only.

If you don't feel the need for additional coins, you can ignore them. You'd be limited to only 10 coins total, but you could play through the entire game without ever playing a run-and-gun stage.

That being said, I thought that most of those stages were actually pretty good (the World 2 stages in particular were great), and the only one I disliked was Perilous Pier because it was such a pain in the ass.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
If you don't feel the need for additional coins, you can ignore them. You'd be limited to only 10 coins total, but you could play through the entire game without ever playing a run-and-gun stage.

That being said, I thought that most of those stages were actually pretty good (the World 2 stages in particular were great), and the only one I disliked was Perilous Pier because it was such a pain in the ass.

Oh you can actually ignore them? That's good.

They're alright, but I prefer the boss battles design-wise, and some stages have some frustrating elements to them, like for that carnival stage with
moving belts and gravity mechanic.

BTA

Andy Richter is retweeting Zoe Quinn and it boggles my mind that a guy I've watched on TV for years is at least familiar with if not up to date with gamergate.

The latest twist in this, that there were (mainstream) journalists who publicly wrote articles criticizing it while actually feeding Milo targets to attack, is somehow still incredibly depressing despite everything that's already happened.

Meanwhile you have Milo as well as some other terrible conspiracy theorists who gained a following thanks to GG that are now big alt-right names, and it's just incredibly bizarre and frustrating. I'd never say "GG got Trump elected" or something like that, but if it wasn't for it being let to grow to the degree it did we at least probably wouldn't have as many harmful conspiracy theories being stoked to the degree they are.

it sucks

Wunder

Is Alex seriously blaming his light level for his like 400-600k damage discrepancy? I doubt 10-15 light would've bumped him up that much

omg Abby was also a mindless BL2 player

there are dozens of us

2968080-cp_golfstory_ql_10052017.00_24_22_26.still001.jpg

Quick Look: Golf Story
On the road to becoming a pro golfer one must find peace with both birdies and turtles.

On mobileGAF, how do I go to the last read post instead of the last page?

Technology is failing me and work blocked you fools from me haha.

LiK

Hitman was the only ongoing content they did that I enjoyed. Everything else like Mario Maker, Dota and PUBG got old so quick.

Out of all of their yearly obsessions (mario maker, hitman, pubg) hitman was easily my favourite so I eagerly await the return of hitman content.

Out of all of their yearly obsessions (mario maker, hitman, pubg) hitman was easily my favourite so I eagerly await the return of hitman content.

I wish their yearly obsessions wouldn't involve things with slow payoffs, haha.

All of those games require time to build up to something. I miss Windjammers battles since they're constant/get a good rotation of staffers going.

Or like when they played Warlords on Jeff's parlor machine!

imBask

Banned
The first half of the Golf Story quick look is the least interesting part of Golf Story, aka the score card matches

CMON DANIEL

Oakinn

As they've started to embrace cross coast content, Hitman would feel new all over again. I'm unreasonably excited for this

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
PUBG is the biggest game of the year and overall game of the year tho 🤔it’s crazy interesting to hear being discussed.

BTA

The first half of the Golf Story quick look is the least interesting part of Golf Story, aka the score card matches

CMON DANIEL

To be fair, compared to other games the save system isn't exactly conducive to loading up good early parts.

I had started to get bored of watching GB play Hitman by the end. The holiday special brought back the fun a bit but I don't think I'd want to see anymore.

Lari

They need to stop talking about Film & 40s: The Room.

Because if they never get around to it, i'll be pretty damn sad.

Top Bottom