• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT32| I've been meaning to love a boat

Wow, I can barely watch a movie after I get home from work. Eight hours??

I can believe it. Like if I'm comfortable in bed I can barely make it through a two-hour movie or TV show on Netflix at like 10-11PM but sitting at a screen completely engaged in a game especially if it's new and multiplayer I can probably last the night until 7am.

BTA

Wow, I can barely watch a movie after I get home from work. Eight hours??

I get home at 5:30 and fall asleep at 12-1. I'm so inefficient with moving between things that I cannot imagine playing 5 hours of something a night currently.

Hoping to get better at that (I mean, at doing things efficiently at night in general, not sitting down with a game for 5 hours), but yeah.

"BoTW is my game of all time, but it's not my game of the year"

what

ogqpECh.gif

oti

Banned
I cancelled my subscription because of what Dan just said.

I missed the sale god damnit so I'll wait for the thanksgiving one to subscribe for a year.

BTA

Nah, I can totally understand that argument. Pyre's one of my favorite games of all time now but I might not call it my "game of the year" still.

Not that I really think in those terms to begin with, but I think there's an argument for PUBG and such being your GOTY if you had experiences with friends that transcend the game itself, etc.

m29a

Neo Member
Watching Alex play this game is incredibly funny to me. You can tell he gets so frustrated, and that's entertainment. This series is so good!

imBask

Banned
Nah, I can totally understand that argument. Pyre's one of my favorite games of all time now but I might not call it my "game of the year" still.

Not that I really think in those terms to begin with, but I think there's an argument for PUBG and such being your GOTY if you had experiences with friends that transcend the game itself, etc.

no my comment stands

what

the experiences are part of what makes a game

BTA

no my comment stands

what

the experiences are part of what makes a game

I don't disagree in general (and again I don't really think in GOTY terms to begin with and this is all arbitrary anyway) but I can follow an argument of GOAT being more just the game itself vs GOTY being the experience within that year?

Top Bottom