• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT32| I've been meaning to love a boat

if you guys haven't watched the Press Your Luck episode they were talking about, totally do that. There was a Game Show Network documentary about it. It's pretty fun to watch but there's a darkness to it too. Should be on Youtube.

imBask

Banned
I don't disagree in general (and again I don't really think in GOTY terms to begin with and this is all arbitrary anyway) but I can follow an argument of GOAT being more just the game itself vs GOTY being the experience within that year?

I can sorta kinda sorta see 0.3% of logic in his statement, but not really

TraBuch

Banned
Naughty Dog is falling apart. Only a matter of time before they shut down and Sony loses their only first party studio worth a damn.

It's a god damn shame.

CcHD91C.gif

Catvoca

Banned
Ugh, didn't realise they started the stream early and was looking forward to watching it live. Guess I'll wait for the archive.

This game is just so bad.....but for some reason if it gets announced for virtual console on the switch or an HD version is made, I would totally buy it....I need help.

okay you're in a moving vehicle/rail section

you have a finite number of rockets

you have no reticle or any means to gauge to line your shot up properly

and aiming is incredibly stiff as fuck and you only get three laps to do this

GO

BTA

I ate that raspberry jam and it fucking sucked.

You people have defective taste buds.

Raspberry is amazing.

The pumpkin cider jelly I've been having is pretty good.

Got black currant raspberry jam and apple currant jelly lined up to try now too.

Top Bottom