• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT33| LOOK AT THAT CORN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hollow Knight is going to the shaft this year.

Nobody on the crew really seemed to like it despite it being fucking rad so I don't know if I'd consider it as being shafted.

They really missed out on having Jack Frost melt whilst Pyro burnt up for the death animation.

Xeteh

Nobody on the crew really seemed to like it despite it being fucking rad so I don't know if I'd consider it as being shafted.

They really missed out on having Jack Frost melt whilst Pyro burnt up for the death animation.

It doesn't stand a chance. It's definitely near the top of my list but I'd be pretty surprised to hear it even brought up.

Yeah, it sounds like Ben is the only hope but it blows my mind no one got in to it, it is amazing.

Megasoum

Banned
I played it a bit off family sharing and then bought it and then stopped. Im bad at metroidvanias

Yeah same... I played for a bit and loved it but then I kinda forgot about it and now it's been too long since last time I played so.... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'm in Steamworld Digs 2 right now and it's fucking great and I really hope I'll get to the end. I should be close to it too.

Wunder

i like how punchy everyone was this UPF

Yeah same... I played for a bit and loved it but then I kinda forgot about it and now it's been too long since last time I played so.... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'm in Steamworld Digs 2 right now and it's fucking great and I really hope I'll get to the end. I should be close to it too.

The charm system gave me low key anxiety. I like how you had to spend points for the map and stuff but like, I always want to have those on 24/7

TraBuch

Banned
I just saw a guy take a bite out of a Kit Kat instead of breaking it apart and eating it like a civilized person. The fuck is wrong with this world.

Break them apart then carefully munch off the chocolate outer casing from the first stage before crunchimg into the wafer/magic goodness in the second.

robotrock

Banned
when your friend wants a piece of the kit kat so you do this:

mLiUK7R.jpg

no you can't have a piece bro sorry

BTA

So how were the streams? Missed everything due to stuff I had to do but I look forward to catching up on everything tomorrow.

What was the playdate?

No idea about UPF but the Playdate was Jackbox 4 with Pat Gill from Polygon. Was pretty great except for a slow bit with Monster Seeking Monster due to it being a little more involved than they were prepared to deal with while not paying a ton of attention to the rules.

also we found the next OT title

No idea about UPF but the Playdate was Jackbox 4 with Pat Gill from Polygon. Was pretty great except for a slow bit with Monster Seeking Monster due to it being a little more involved than they were prepared to deal with while not paying a ton of attention to the rules.

also we found the next OT title

Oh boy, not Jackbox againnnnnnnnn. Atleast there's a new guest so that will be interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom