• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb Thread 2: A thread on a popular internet message board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patryn

Ok, that's a damn good excuse for not going to PAX East.

Also props to Vinny keeping it quiet for so long. Congrats!

It's also not a bad time to be having a kid. He should just be starting to maybe get a little time to actually game right around the November rush.

Also I guess this means Vinny is going to be out of the office for a little bit.

Seems like the perfect time to bring John Davison or Ryan MacDonald on the podcast.

Would love to hear MacDonald on the bomdcast.

Sony needs to hire Vinny to keep information from leaking out.

Congrats to you and your wife, Vinny! Beautiful kid, and I know you're going to be an awesome dad.

Is this the first babby during Giant Bomb's run?

Patryn

Geez, Vinny must have been super stressed during all the sale stuff. I thought Jeff had it bad, but to have a kid on the way and not know for certain what was going on. Yikes.

ghostmind

Everyone's going legit on us... Ryan, Dave an Patrick are all engaged and now Vinny's joined the dad club (welcome to the club by the way Vinny). Only Jeff remains to keep the dream alive!

Mahonay

Banned
Whoa, grats Vinny if you get to read this. The Italian Stallion indeed!
Yes, congrats to Vinny on the baby boy!

Had heard about it a while back since I'm friends with his little bro. Knew it was coming sometime soon. It was announced he wasn't going to PAX East and I just put two and two together.

I will miss not seeing Vinny at PAX East for some brews this year though :(
Everyone's going legit on us... Ryan, Dave an Patrick are all engaged and now Vinny's joined the dad club (welcome to the club by the way Vinny). Only Jeff remains to keep the dream alive!
Jeff is an inspiration.

Megasoum

Banned
Taken from the Giantbomb forums lol

2162322-erg_super.jpg

Congrats Vinny!

I have never seen a newborn look so much like his father. Cute baby and all, but its actually kind of creepy how much he looks like Vinny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom