• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb Thread 2: A thread on a popular internet message board

Status
Not open for further replies.

obonicus

dsfgsdg.JPG

What is this thing? Part of the HOTAS?

It's the pedals on a Logitech G940. That's the one Dave bought I think, I don't know if Drew got one too.

I like Leigh's writings in Edge, and I think she was hysterical on the Bombcast at E3. I think her two appearances were better than the Microsoft PR guys and (I don't think it was E3) that roundtable with some of the Idle Thumbs guys.

Drew's going to be on the podcast. They implied they were waiting for Vinny to record it, and you know, they record it on Mondays, so... yeah. Drewcast.

Weird. I was just listening to the old Bombcast where Brad and Drew went to South Korea for some Starcraft tournament, and they were talking about Drew wanting to go to North Korea.

Foreshadowinnnnnnnnnng.

and they implied by saying "we're probably not going to record it today" that they weren't going to record it today.

Oops... wishful thinking on my part then, sowee. :/

Oh it wasn't ambiguous at all. You were out for revenge and you killed everyone/everything in your path.

Super fun game.

It sounds fun but everything on the surface of that game is super off-putting. Like, it looks cheap. The powers looked great though.

OMG Aero

The pic has disappeared. What's this about Best Korea?
It turns out Drew is actually a sleeper agent for North Korea. The only reason he plays so many flight sim games is so that he can learn the weaknesses of the American air force and his "vacation" was just a covert way of delivering that intel.

Great mondays video, and I think Brad has caught the "MAIL DAY!" bug. Maybe he's just eager to use that box cutter is all.

Drew needs to do something where he talks about his vacation. I must know!

Anyone actually managed to get their code working?

I put it in then it asks for my address and such but when I input it it says I missed a feel and asks me to do it again. Second time it doesn't give a message but loops back to an empty address form again.

The only reason I'm using it is because they will have reliable HD live feed of all the E3 conference.

Pretty much the same reason I'm gonna use it too.

Megasoum

Banned
EDIT: Meh fuck it, I already have an MLG paid account. Funniest GB gif/pic posted in the next 20 mins gets it.

The only reason I'm using it is because they will have reliable HD live feed of all the E3 conference.

Edit: On a side note. I disabled Ad Block Plus on Gamespot before putting the code to actually see the change... Man I am NOT used to seeing crazy shitty ads like that anymore lol. Giant Prototype 2 shit flying everywhere around the page lol.

Dug

Banned

Edit: On a side note. I disabled Ad Block Plus on Gamespot before putting the code to actually see the change... Man I am NOT used to seeing crazy shitty ads like that anymore lol. Giant Prototype 2 shit flying everywhere around the page lol.
Speaking of ads, didn't Jeff mention in a Jar time that Giantbomb will actually get some advertisements now? Wonder when that stuff will kick in...

Megasoum

Banned
Looks like some other people on the GB forums are having the same issue as me. Seems to be an issue with non-US users.

I have no idea if my code worked... the page that asks for my address just kept popping up even after I filled in the details.

Worked on first try for me and I'm in Montréal Canada if that helps.

I already had a super old account that I kept only for the username. I ended up changing the email, passowrd, name and address in one go lol.

notworksafe

Speaking of ads, didn't Jeff mention in a Jar time that Giantbomb will actually get some advertisements now? Wonder when that stuff will kick in...
Never if I keep paying my subscription! :D

Also no pics posted. :( Can I trade this lame code for another shirt coupon or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom