• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb Thread 2: A thread on a popular internet message board

Status
Not open for further replies.

54-46!

Really didn't expect Jeff to give Syndicate a 5, I'll have to check it out.. that 'Origin only' part still makes me cringe though.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Just watched the first ten minutes of the Syndicate live quick look (had to quit cause my internet isn't up to snuff) and now I desperately need to play this game but I can't justify new game cost for a linear first person shooter. :(

inky

Just watched the first ten minutes of the Syndicate live quick look (had to quit cause my internet isn't up to snuff) and now I desperately need to play this game but I can't justify new game cost for a linear first person shooter. :(

I have a feeling this will drop fast. Wait a bit.

Ugh. That sucks. It being EAP is super weird, seeing as it's EA's property. It looks really cool (hate to draw this card but it looks more interesting than ME3 for sure).

I've always felt that if it doesn't have Bioware on it or been made in Redwood City, there is little to no promotional push.

I've always felt that if it doesn't have Bioware on it or been made in Redwood City, there is little to no promotional push.

It is pretty sad. That said, as a consumer, it's nice to see EA just, you know, releases those games, and doesn't plan this series of tiered pre-order/DLC/bonus perk hoo-ha campaign than just fucks over customers. I went out to a shop and bought Shadows of the Damned. BOOM. Done.

That's pretty nice, even if the repercussions of that lack of effort are, well, less than desirable in the long-term.

Cronen

Hey guys, just wondering if any of you have experience this issue and/or know how to resolve it.

Since last night I've not been able to watch any video on any of Whiskey Media's websites. I've tried progressive and streaming, HD, High and Low and had no luck what so ever. The video just stays at a black screen. Before last night the websites have been perfect, no problems whatsoever.

The only way I've been able to watch anything is by using HTML5 but I've found that it's a bit iffy, and I would rather watch on Progressive/HD.

Video sites like YouTube and GameTrailers work flawlessly, so it has to be something with the video players on the site.

Hopefully someone can help. Thanks!

Rlan

Well this answers some of the questions regarding what happened to Midway's games: Midway Arcade By Warner Bros. is coming out on iOS tonight.

mzm.bxwcrkdu.175x175-75.jpg

Includes 10 games!!! Spy Hunter, Rampage, Joust, Root Beer Tapper, Defender, and Arch Rivals. Plus 4 Arcade favorites: Air Hockey, Arcade Basketball, Pool, and Roll Ball.

Additional Arcade Hits are available for purchase as game packs.

Game Pack 1 includes:
- NARC
- Total Carnage
- APB

Game Pack 2 includes:
- Gauntlet
- Gauntlet II
- Wizard of Wor

http://itunes.apple.com/nz/app/midway-arcade/id476467441?mt=8

I always wanted to play Psi-Ops: The Mindgate Conspiracy!

I bought Second Sight instead and loved it, never got around to buying it. I doubt it's as good as Second Sight though... one of my favourite games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom